i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I just built this PC. It’s the 2017 CustoMac Pro. My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UD5 my processor is i7 7700K for a cooler I have the H60 and for my graphics card I have a EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SSC.

For some reason when I boot nothing shows up on HDMI through the motherboard or graphics card. Any ideas?

PS: nothing is installed on the 500GB SSD.

I just built this PC. It’s the 2017 CustoMac Pro. My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z270X-UD5 my processor is i7 7700K for a cooler I have the H60 and for my graphics card I have a EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SSC.

For some reason when I boot nothing shows up on HDMI through the motherboard or graphics card. Any ideas?

PS: nothing is installed on the 500GB SSD.
Are you saying you don’t get the bios or anything? Your question is VERY vague.

This isn’t a hackintosh question then. Id suggest going through and checking every connection, inside and out.

I’m pretty sure this is a hackintosh. I ordered the parts through this website. Thanks for your help I guess.

I’m pretty sure this is a hackintosh. I ordered the parts through this website. Thanks for your help I guess.
If nothing is output when you power on the computer then the likelihood is that you have a hardware problem as opposed to a Hackintosh problem.
To troubleshoot reduce to the minimum configuration required to boot :
Motherboard - CPU - One RAM DIMM - Use onboard graphics - No SSD.

Doesn’t matter where you ordered the parts from, it isn’t a hackintosh until you install macOS. The parts are standard PC components, if you aren’t getting POST then it is a hardware issue. You originally posted this thread in graphics.

Doesn’t matter where you ordered the parts from, it isn’t a hackintosh until you install macOS. The parts are standard PC components, if you aren’t getting POST then it is a hardware issue. You originally posted this thread in graphics.

Well I got it working. I just needed to change the hdmi port on my tv and presto. Thanks for trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back