Contribute
Register

[Solved] WebCam all in one does not work properly 10.12...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD620 and Radeon 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.

Opening FaceTime or QuickTimePlayer webcam does not function properly, turns on and turns off several times or just turns on for a second and is paid completely.

I upload the config.plist and the folder kexst with the kexst copied inside if anyone can see that it is wrong.

On the other hand I can't make or receive calls from my pc.

AIO Built-in WebCam
Mitac PH11LI MotherBoard
Intel Core i5-4460s
HD4600 Graphics
8Gb Ram
SSD120Gb

thanks

Hello.

Opening FaceTime or QuickTimePlayer webcam does not function properly, turns on and turns off several times or just turns on for a second and is paid completely.

I upload the config.plist and the folder kexst with the kexst copied inside if anyone can see that it is wrong.

On the other hand I can't make or receive calls from my pc.

AIO Built-in WebCam
Mitac PH11LI MotherBoard
Intel Core i5-4460s
HD4600 Graphics
8Gb Ram
SSD120Gb

thanks
Nothing attached.
Upload the whole Clover folder as zip ( delet the themes folder before, otherwise the file size is too big ).
Also upload your IOREG.
See here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-make-a-copy-of-ioreg.58368/

Hi, thanks for reply.

Upload files and folders.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 71
  • iMac Medion.ioreg.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 74
I have been able to solve this problem temporarily.

I have adapted in the camera's internal usb connector for connecting to external usb and works the camera perfectly.

All In One has touch screen and card reader micro SD that connect to internal usb ports and I do not know if it is possible that you can create any conflict between them although, so much as touch screen and micro SD reader working properly.

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back