Graphics
UHD630, RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello Community,

I´ve created a new build with a new Installation of Mac OS High Sierre. I followed all the guides on the fourm but now I have some problems with the Sleep Function. My problem is that my Machine is waking from sleep after a few minutes. The wake-reason is:

• PEG0 PEGP PEG1 PEGP PEG2 PEGP PXSX PXSX (Network)
What i have done before:
  • Install Clover with Multibeast.
  • For USB Support i use the solution for 7/8/9 series boards from Multibeast.
  • For my Sound i followed the guide from toleda, enabling it in Multibeast. For "No sound after Sleep" i use Cocec Commander and darkwake = 8 in my config.plist.
  • I have also installed Lilu and Whatevergreen Kexts because of problems with HD Videos. Otherwhise my system freeze when i watch videos in Safari.
  • For the HD4600 i use FakeID.kext from RehabMan
  • I also set PluginType to True for Intel Power Management.
I also disconnect all USB Devices from my Computer, still the same Problem. Is it possible that the wake comes from my bluetooth/wifi card. It´s connected with an internel USB-Header on the mainboard.

I hope someone can help me with my sleep problem.
Attached you´ll find my confg.plist from clover.

Thank you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.1 KB · Views: 164
Solved:

I figured out that the wakes come from my BCM94360CD from osxwifi.com. The card is connected with the a internal USB Header on the mainboard for Bluetooth Data. When I disconnect the connection sleep works fine.
Then I decided to generate a custom SSDT for my USB ports. I used the guide from RehabMan. I also inject the ID for USB Power property from RehabMan´s guide. Now I have no problems with sleep, also with the connected Bluetooth Data cable on the usb header of the mainboard.

could you please send me the links to the guides?
i have the same issue

never mind, i already solved it

Last edited:
I figured out that the wakes come from my BCM94360CD from osxwifi.com. The card is connected with the a internal USB Header on the mainboard for Bluetooth Data. When I disconnect the connection sleep works fine.
Then I decided to generate a custom SSDT for my USB ports. I used the guide from RehabMan. I also inject the ID for USB Power property from RehabMan´s guide. Now I have no problems with sleep, also with the connected Bluetooth Data cable on the usb header of the mainboard.

Id love to know how this was done too. Could someone walk me through this process?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back