Register

[SOLVED] Valid DVD Drive could not be found -70012 - Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solved....:headbang::headbang::headbang:
In fact, the player's eject button pressed always on the G5 front panel
After i removed the 2 front panels from the LG player it's totally functional

Thank You!

Attached is a copy of the DVDPlayback.framework from a working virtual copy of Lion.

Move your current version of DVDPlayback.framework to the Desktop and extract the attached version in: /System/Library/Frameworks.
Run the commands again, hopefully that should do the trick.

Also included a patched version that you can try.
Personally skipped patching the Mountain Lion framework, patched the attached one instead to fix the error.

Let me know what you find.

[SOLVED] Valid DVD Drive could not be found -70012 - Mountain Lion - Mavericks

Attached is a copy of the DVDPlayback.framework from a working virtual copy of Lion.

Move your current version of DVDPlayback.framework to the Desktop and extract the attached version in: /System/Library/Frameworks.
Run the commands again, hopefully that should do the trick.

Also included a patched version that you can try.
Personally skipped patching the Mountain Lion framework, patched the attached one instead to fix the error.

Let me know what you find.

It works also under Mavericks 10.9

Go to "/System/Library/Frameworks" , rename your "DVDPlayback.framework" (like "DVDPlayback-bak.framework" and move this "DVDPlayback.framework" patched.

Attachments

• DVDPlayback.framework(patched).zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 394
It works also under Mavericks 10.9

Go to "/System/Library/Frameworks" , rename your "DVDPlayback.framework" (like "DVDPlayback-bak.framework" and move this "DVDPlayback.framework" patched.

I have a Liteon Burner and not sure if I need to patch it as well? I don't see the error but when I launch Toast and load an ISO then click to burn thats when Toasts quits unexpectedly.

DVDFab seems to make a backup ISO for me but when I go to burn it in DVDfab for MAc (yes for Mac) I see a message waiting for DVD C drive and sometimes it says A drive?

I just cannot burn a DVD in MAvericks 10.9 but in lion 10.7 everything works fine. Am I suffering from a similar issue that the patch will fix?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry for my bad english.
In my case, for my Dell 7010, the only fact that I put a valid video card (nvidia 210) has resolved the problem, even if my test with the solution of marioesantana was almost perfect (the DVD player don't run but VLC yes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back