CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 1050 TI
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to prepare for the High Sierra Upgrade so i updated Clover via the Clover Configurator App.
I didn't changed anything else. But on the Next boot of my hackintosh the boot Freezes.
With Verbose boot flag i found out that he freezes always at the same time.
I tried multiple different boot flag settings but nothing works.
Is there any possibility to boot into my Sierra Hackintosh again?
What did I do wrong? or what did i forget between updating Clover and restarting?

Kind Regards
Hige Mynx

photo_2017-10-04_13-54-36.jpg photo_2017-10-04_13-54-41.jpg photo_2017-10-04_13-54-44.jpg

dont you have a backup of your EFI partition? if not try to select a different type of mac in the SMBIOS settings in clover. try iMac 14,2

@HigeMynx, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

dont you have a backup of your EFI partition? if not try to select a different type of mac in the SMBIOS settings in clover. try iMac 14,2
sadly i only have a backup from time machine and Carbon Copy Cloner (evaluation version) but with Carbon Copy Cloner i backuped the system Partition and OSX Data Partition only.
What exact method is recommanded for hackintosh youser to backup the system?
how do i get to the SMBIOS settings in clover without booting in mac os?

on a mac you run the timemachine utility to backup the whole system. you need a special disk or share for that
in clover press space bar and then edit the config in the SMBIOS section

you need a special disk or share for that
what? why?
I used TimeMachine with my Hackintosh frequently with a Standard externel Hard disk drive and it worked fine.
But i still don't know how to change SMBIOS Settings in Clover without booting in Mac OS first. in Spacebar settings i can change boot arguments only, as far as i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back