1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Followed the update procedures as best I could. Started by updating Clover. Rebooted. Got an Apple logo, no loading bar, followed by the prohibited symbol. Would not boot to desktop. Booted from USB to the desktop, didn't have sound or accelerated graphics. Updated to 10.12.4, updated nVidia graphics drivers, ran the new Multibeast again to see if that would fix things. Rebooted, still get the prohibited symbol. Only way I can get to the desktop is via booting from the USB, and I still don't have graphics acceleration and am stuck on 1600x1200 resolution. Any thoughts?

Build:
GA-Z87X-UD5 TH
780ti
32gb RAM
2x Samsung EVO 840 250gb drives (one for Mac, one for Win8)
1x Samsung EVO 850 1tb drive for data
3x HDD for data/backup
Drobo 5D connected via Thunderbolt (working fine)

Followed the update procedures as best I could. Started by updating Clover. Rebooted. Got an Apple logo, no loading bar, followed by the prohibited symbol. Would not boot to desktop. Booted from USB to the desktop, didn't have sound or accelerated graphics. Updated to 10.12.4, updated nVidia graphics drivers, ran the new Multibeast again to see if that would fix things. Rebooted, still get the prohibited symbol. Only way I can get to the desktop is via booting from the USB, and I still don't have graphics acceleration and am stuck on 1600x1200 resolution. Any thoughts?

Build:
GA-Z87X-UD5 TH
780ti
32gb RAM
2x Samsung EVO 840 250gb drives (one for Mac, one for Win8)
1x Samsung EVO 850 1tb drive for data
3x HDD for data/backup
Drobo 5D connected via Thunderbolt (working fine)

Attach Clover Folder removing Themes ZIP attach.

Attached.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    10 MB · Views: 104
Attached.

Drivers64UEFI is messy. You have both OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi along with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi not a good idea. Remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi along with AppleImageCodec-64.efi, AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi, AppleUITheme-64.efi, FirmwareVolume-64.efi, SMCHelper-64.efi. CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67 not 0x3.

YOU DA MAN! Thank you dude, boots to desktop, graphics acceleration seems to work, only issue now is no sound output devices.

Drivers64UEFI is messy. You have both OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi along with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi not a good idea. Remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi along with AppleImageCodec-64.efi, AppleKeyAggregator-64.efi, AppleUITheme-64.efi, FirmwareVolume-64.efi, SMCHelper-64.efi. CsrActiveConfig should be 0x67 not 0x3.
Any ideas regarding the lack of sound? I've been reading this thread and the linked threads within: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/sierra-desktop-realtek-applehda-audio.197923/
But it's all Greek to me. I believe I used ALC898 before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back