Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] update to 10.10.5 and audio not working now for multibeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS z97 hero VII
CPU
Intel Core i7-4790K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz) (BX80646I74790K)
Graphics
Geforce Gtx 960 4gb windforce
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, today's update didnt go as seamless as the last few. I ran multibeast after like always and this time the audio wouldn't take. I use the realtek 1150 and it works usually, though I had some major headaches a year ago today, since then its been smooth. Intel is i7 devils canyon on a Asus Rog maxvii. not sure what do at this point. have some video editing for a client and dont want to load backup, if I can avoid it. I also updated multibeast
thank you

update to 10.10.5 and audio not working now for multibeast

Hi all, today's update didnt go as seamless as the last few. I ran multibeast after like always and this time the audio wouldn't take. I use the realtek 1150 and it works usually, though I had some major headaches a year ago today, since then its been smooth. Intel is i7 devils canyon on a Asus Rog maxvii. not sure what do at this point. have some video editing for a client and dont want to load backup, if I can avoid it. I also updated multibeast
thank you

http://www.tonymacx86.com/showthread.php?t=143757

If it doesn't help, pay particular attention to the Troubleshooting/Problem Reporting section at the end of Post #1.

update to 10.10.5 and audio not working now for multibeast

thank you. tried all that, been there before. was about to give up then updated Bios now works Great. thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back