Contribute
Register

[Solved] Unable to Shutdown - High Sierra 10.13.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf even tried with the EvOreboot kext placed in "/System/Library/Extensions" and the same result occurred.

Pretty stumped on this one.
EvOreboot.kext is incompatible with High Sierra.
If you install it you will experience a kernel panic.

EvOreboot.kext is incompatible with High Sierra.
If you install it you will experience a kernel panic.
Is there an alternative kext or setting or something?

Is there an alternative kext or setting or something?

Fix.png

Yeah, gave it a shot and it didn't work. Any ideas?
I found it. Don't know what this board you have is but worked for me. Im on a skylake board.

go here: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/tree/master/hotpatch

get SSDT-PTSWAK.dsl. not sure if you know what to do with it but open it on page in raw,
copy all then go in maciasl and do new and paste then name it what it is SSDT-PTSWAK.
Save it as assembled acpi in your EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED

BTW don't know if you are running windows but did you get the bios synced with mac os
for time ever? I don't run windows but the time is being changed to GMT I think by mac os
to the bios.

Last edited:
I found it. Don't know what this board you have is but worked for me. Im on a skylake board.

go here: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/tree/master/hotpatch

get SSDT-PTSWAK.dsl. not sure if you know what to do with it but open it on page in raw,
copy all then go in maciasl and do new and paste then name it what it is SSDT-PTSWAK.
Save it as assembled acpi in your EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED

BTW don't know if you are running windows but did you get the bios synced with mac os
for time ever? I don't run windows but the time is being changed to GMT I think by mac os
to the bios.
Where is "maciasl"?
New what?
Assembled ACPI?

Where is "maciasl"?
New what?
Assembled ACPI?

search for and download maciasl
in the program choose file/new
when saving you have a choice of .dsl or .aml file types you want .aml ACPI Machine Language Binary

search for and download maciasl
in the program choose file/new
when saving you have a choice of .dsl or .aml file types you want .aml ACPI Machine Language Binary
Do you have a link for the download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back