Contribute
Register

[Solved] Unable to enable nvidia web drivers on El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay!! I did try to upgrade directly from the app store but upon reboot It was not booting to apple logo so I made a high sierra usb installer and reinstalled everything including latest clover and now it all works good except clover is unable to boot windows. I just get a blinking cursor. If I unplug the mac os drive, windows boots just fine. Any ideas?

Okay!! I did try to upgrade directly from the app store but upon reboot It was not booting to apple logo so I made a high sierra usb installer and reinstalled everything including latest clover and now it all works good except clover is unable to boot windows. I just get a blinking cursor. If I unplug the mac os drive, windows boots just fine.
For assistance with Multi Booting you should post in the Multi Booting forum.

I did some research and figured it out. I had no EFI folder on my Windows drive and the EFI folder in clover was missing the Microsoft folder too.

For assistance with Multi Booting you should post in the Multi Booting forum.

I did ask in the Multi Booting section but my problem was part multi booting and part graphic problem. I just tought I could finish the thread so it might help someone on the forum in the future. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back