Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rog G751JY-WH71/ Clover version 3625
CPU
i7-4720HQ @ 2.60GHZ/HM87
Graphics
GTX 980M 4095MB, 1920x1080
DSDT attached. The original file had 3 errors, but I ran the ADBG error fix and it reduced it to one. Unfortunately, none of the pareseop patches detect anything to fix.

Problem area---------
Device (SAT0)
{
Name (_ADR, 0x00170000) // _ADR: Address
Method (_DSM, 4, Serialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
{
If (PCIC (Arg0))
{
Return (PCID (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3))
}

If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM))
{
Return (SDSM)
Arg0
Arg1 <---- error here
Arg2
Arg3
}

Return (Zero)
}

If I run the remove _DSM methods, that gets rid of the error but creates a premature end of file error. If I remove the If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM)) section then all errors disappear but tons of warnings are generated. Is it alright to remove this, what does it do? If I use the DSM patch, how I do I fix premature end to file? I assume a bracket is needed somewhere. Thank you.

Also to remove the If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM)) block, should I remove with Return (Zero) as well or just through the bracket?

{
Return (SDSM)
Arg0
Arg1 <---- error here
Arg2
Arg3
}

Return (Zero)

Attachments

• DSDT.zip
    90.6 KB · Views: 149
DSDT attached. The original file had 3 errors, but I ran the ADBG error fix and it reduced it to one. Unfortunately, none of the pareseop patches detect anything to fix.

Problem area---------
Device (SAT0)
{
Name (_ADR, 0x00170000) // _ADR: Address
Method (_DSM, 4, Serialized) // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
{
If (PCIC (Arg0))
{
Return (PCID (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3))
}

{
Return (SDSM)
Arg0
Arg1 <---- error here
Arg2
Arg3
}

Return (Zero)
}

If I run the remove _DSM methods, that gets rid of the error but creates a premature end of file error. If I remove the If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM)) section then all errors disappear but tons of warnings are generated. Is it alright to remove this, what does it do? If I use the DSM patch, how I do I fix premature end to file? I assume a bracket is needed somewhere. Thank you.

Also to remove the If (CondRefOf (\_SB.PCI0.SAT0.SDSM)) block, should I remove with Return (Zero) as well or just through the bracket?

{
Return (SDSM)
Arg0
Arg1 <---- error here
Arg2
Arg3
}

Return (Zero)

Use refs.txt as per guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Solved. Appreciated.

help to solve it I can't please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back