Motherboard
Intel DZ77RE-75K Extreme Series
CPU
I5
Graphics
Quadro K4000
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Mojave installed successfully, Resolution is workable, but i can't boot directly to Mojave. I have to use usb boot installer always.

Update clover official package v4674 even applied Multibeast 10.4 too. Nothing working...

I would appreciate an assistance...

Thanks.

Attachments

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z370N
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
You need to install Clober to your SSD, like you did with your flash drive. And then copy EFI folder from flash drive to the same location on SSD.

Motherboard
CPU
I5
Graphics
Quadro K4000
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
You need to install Clober to your SSD, like you did with your flash drive. And then copy EFI folder from flash drive to the same location on SSD.

I did the same. But no result ?

Is there any problem with BIOS ? It is an Intel Extreme Motherboard as you can see in my profile details.

It is saying reboot and select proper boot device. Whereas in boot order I stick to Samsung SSD 120GB.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z370N
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I did the same. But no result ?

Is there any problem with BIOS ? It is an Intel Extreme Motherboard as you can see in my profile details.

It is saying reboot and select proper boot device. Whereas in boot order I stick to Samsung SSD 120GB.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks
There suppose to be two boot options in BIOS: “your disk” and UEFI OS “your disk”. You should boot from UEFI one.

It looks like this in my bios:
IMG_0577.JPG

It looks like that now you are booting from UEFI OS “your FLASH disk”.

Motherboard
CPU
I5
Graphics
Quadro K4000
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
There suppose to be two boot options in BIOS: “your disk” and UEFI “your disk”. You should boot from UEFI one.
Yes my friend. I already tried that one. No result. Without USB installer boot device it is not working...

I do not know what is the reason even I choose -v too. But it is not booting from SSD.

Thanks

Motherboard
CPU
I5
Graphics
Quadro K4000
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Just update my motherboard BIOS to latest version and it is booting from Samsung SSD successfully.

At last macOS Mojave working flawlessly...

Thank you guys for your support.

Motherboard
HP 8300 Elite
CPU
i7-3770
I am having a similar issue with my HP 8300, if I use boot usb to load Mojave from the hard drive, all is well.

If I boot from hard drive, the screen is black, the system is somewhat operational, I can access the desktop using ScreenConnect (a remote access software).

Do I risk breaking something if I copy EFI from USB to HDD? Or is there a better solution?

Thanks

Motherboard
CPU
I5
Graphics
Quadro K4000
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I am having a similar issue with my HP 8300, if I use boot usb to load Mojave from the hard drive, all is well.

If I boot from hard drive, the screen is black, the system is somewhat operational, I can access the desktop using ScreenConnect (a remote access software).

Do I risk breaking something if I copy EFI from USB to HDD? Or is there a better solution?

Thanks
Yes, you have to copy EFI folder from flash drive to HDD. It will be fine...