Integrated
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
When I changed the boot volume to "Hackintosh" (my boot volume's name) in Clover Configurator, rather than directly booting into High Sierra, it attempted to run the High Sierra installer.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this? I otherwise need to keep a wired keyboard connected to my system to select the correct volume in Clover!

When I changed the boot volume to "Hackintosh" (my boot volume's name) in Clover Configurator, rather than directly booting into High Sierra, it attempted to run the High Sierra installer.

Does anyone know of a workaround for this? I otherwise need to keep a wired keyboard connected to my system to select the correct volume in Clover!
in config.plist, make sure that Default Boot volume says your hard drive name

in config.plist, make sure that Default Boot volume says your hard drive name
That's exactly how I set it, but it for some reason boots the installer. I thought that removing the installer might be the solution so Clove will only have one choice, but wasn't sure that it was the right thing to do.

That's exactly how I set it, but it for some reason boots the installer. I thought that removing the installer might be the solution so Clove will only have one choice, but wasn't sure that it was the right thing to do.
the high sierra installer shouldn't be on the hard drive should it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back