Contribute
Register

[solved] Troubleshooting Broadcom BCM94352z M.2 card on Asus Rog751 Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on why the adapter repeatedly disables in Windows 10?

Defective hardware? Note that this site is for OS X/macOS only.

Alright, well Im just hoping the issue in Windows doesn't rollover Regarding thunderbolt, is there support in Yosemite or El Capitan?

Alright, well Im just hoping the issue in Windows doesn't rollover

If it is a hardware problem, I don't know why you would expect anything else.

Regarding thunderbolt, is there support in Yosemite or El Capitan?

No thunderbolt hardware here, so no experience.

Wireless card is now fully working in Windows 10 and Mac OS Yosemite. For anyone else having this issue, the trick to getting it to work in Winodws was installing a driver package attached below. That disabled the wifi card permanently. I then went to network and adapters and right clicked troubleshoot. Windows reset the adapter and the wireless card re enabled fully working. Im not sure if it just needed to be completely reset or reset with different drivers, but its working.

the trick to getting it to work in Winodws was installing a driver package attached below.

Nothing is attached.
Marked solved.

Uploaded the drivers and added information about the solution to the initial description. Thank you.

Hi,

I have the exact issue but on a Lenovo T440, I tried to download your package but it's empty. I downloaded from somewhere else with the exact same name and it's not working?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff

i can't find the attachment. can you please help me?
The attachment is on the 1st page of the thread, it's a zip with the exe file.

The attachment is on the 1st page of the thread, it's a zip with the exe file.

Yes, but the file, u1wlg02us17.exe contained in your zip has its hidden attribute set, which is likely why people are not seeing it and reporting the zip to be empty. The driver you are providing is Broadcom's v7.35.267.0, bundled by Lenovo.

That said, this still does not fix the issue for me. My Lenovo T450 has a DW1560 (Broadcom BCM94352Z) card that works fine in a T460s, yet does not work in the T450. I tried moving to the latest BIOS, and upgraded to Win10 "Creators Update" (v1703), but saw no difference There is no report of it violating a whitelist during boot, and it is recognized by the Win10's device manager as a working device, yet no Wi-Fi networks are found, even though the card provides Bluetooth perfectly. I tried installing the Lenovo drivers you provided but I still get the same result. I've also tried the latest Dell, drivers as well as two other Broadcom drivers, but still the same result. I figure if it won't work properly in Win10, or Ubuntu (16.04.1), then it is unlikely to work in OSX. Though some say it works from there when it didn't in the others, so I plan to give that a shot next.

If anyone is successfully running a T450 with this card using Win10 and OSX, or has found another card that works better for this, then please throw me a bone. Attached is what I see in device manager, Lenovo one currently being used and highlighted.

DW1560.JPG

and a list of the driver's I've tried with the driver provided and currently being used highlighted.

Drivers.JPG

Attachments

• DW1560.JPG
    DW1560.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Drivers.JPG
    Drivers.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back