Contribute
Register

[solved] The system app can not connect to the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock EPC621D8A - 2.10
CPU
Xneo 6278
Graphics
RX 590
Evething works well in my 10.11.1, but the system application(Safari,App Store,icloud in preference setting) can not connect to the Internet after running for some time.

There is some logs in my console:

15/11/1 下午8:28:23.596 configd[50]: network changed: v4(en0:192.168.0.102) DNS Proxy! SMB

15/11/1 下午9:11:55.973 com.apple.preference.network.remoteservice[1807]: CGContextSetFillColorWithColor: invalid context 0x0. If you want to see the backtrace, please set CG_CONTEXT_SHOW_BACKTRACE environmental variable.

15/11/1 下午9:11:57.925 com.apple.preference.network.remoteservice[1807]: Error in CoreDragRemoveTrackingHandler: -185615/11/1 下午9:11:57.925 com.apple.preference.network.remoteservice[1807]: Error in CoreDragRemoveReceiveHandler: -1856

com.apple.iCloudHelper[1721]: AOSKit ERROR: Config request failed, url=https://setup.icloud.com/configurations/init, requestHeaders= {
"Accept-Language" = "zh-cn";
"X-Mme-Client-Info" = "<MacBookAir6,2> <Mac OS X;10.11.1;15B42> <com.apple.AOSKit/232>";
"X-Mme-Country" = CN;
"X-Mme-Device-Id" = "08AF71D8-A5CF-5A03-BE22-9B3A7CA7CDD0";
"X-Mme-Nac-Version" = 11A457;
"X-Mme-Setup-FCE048DE-F34F-4FAF-A6DD-6C8AC9DF0C54" = true;
"X-Mme-Timezone" = "GMT+8";
},

zhuxideMacBook-Air-2 com.apple.preference.network.remoteservice[1807]: objc[1807]: Class ANPTopLevelService is implemented in both /System/Library/PreferencePanes/Network.prefPane/Contents/XPCServices/com.apple.preference.network.remoteservice.xpc/Contents/MacOS/com.apple.preference.network.remoteservice and /System/Library/PreferencePanes/Network.prefPane/Contents/MacOS/Network. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Nov 1 19:51:50 zhuxideMacBook-Air-2 com.apple.preference.network.remoteservice[1807]: Failed to connect (o_advancedMenu) outlet from (ANPNetworkController) to (NSMenu): missing setter or instance variable

I can not tell which one is useful,please give me some advices,Thx!

The systems software(safari,App Store...) can not connect to the Internet.

Does anyone have the similar problem?

The system app can not connect to the Internet.

Up !

I try to reinstall system,but the problem is not solved.

Up !

I try to reinstall it,but nothing changed.

What is "it"?

What is the "system app"?

I don't think you did a very good job of explaining your issue... which is probably why no one responded.

What is "it"?

What is the "system app"?

I don't think you did a very good job of explaining your issue... which is probably why no one responded.

Sorry,I use chinglish to describe it.

I mean all the system software can not be connected to the Internet.Such as safari,App Store,iCloud in Preference setting and so on...

Sorry,I use chinglish to describe it.

I mean all the system software can not be connected to the Internet.Such as safari,App Store,iCloud in Preference setting and so on...
probably your mac is not connecting to internet, not only the apps. What laptop are u using?

probably your mac is not connecting to internet, not only the apps. What laptop are u using?

Thx for your reply.

I am sure my mac is connecting to internet,because my chrome works well.

[COLOR=#0080]Mobo:hasee k660d i7 d1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0080]主板:Type2 - Board Vendor Name1 Type2 - Board Product Name1(Haswell Intel)[/COLOR]
CPU:Core I7-4710QM 2.5G HZ
[COLOR=#0080]Graphics:GTX860 / HD4600(1920x1080)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0080]Sound card:[/COLOR][COLOR=#0080]Realtek High Definition Audio[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0080]NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)(ALC282)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0080]wire card:RTL8168[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0080]wireless card:BCM4322[/COLOR]

I have found the cause of the problem.

I used "Lantern" to connect to the google(google was blocked in China).
PAC(Proxy auto-config) does not work,so the system applications can not connect the internet.

Code:
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]#sudo killall -9 networkd [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]or [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]#sudo launchctl kickstart -k system/com.apple.networking.discoveryd[/FONT][/COLOR]

Input one of the
commands in the terminal can make it.

I have found the cause of the problem.

I used "Lantern" to connect to the google(google was blocked in China).
PAC(Proxy auto-config) does not work,so the system applications can not connect the internet.

Seems as if that would have been something important enough to mention in post #1.

Marking [solved].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back