i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've seen a thread marked as solved but it's not working for me.

1. App Store only lets me download the 15-16 MB file and there's some commands to make it work on this forum here for High Sierra but that didn't work cause I couldn't adapt it for the new file. It comes out to 2GB instead of the 6GB file. I then found the osxdaily website and downloaded dosdude1's patch and downloaded Mojave copy that way.

2. I created the drive using Unibeast and that was good.

3. I booted into my USB drive, did the install macOS. It went good.

4. After the restart and selecting the install macOS from Mojave, it gives me the resources not found error.

What I've tried:

There's a similar thread here for beta and that seems to be in the laptop thread. The thread is marked as solved but I don't see any solutions there.

I saw that it could be a time error so I executed the nspdate -u time.apple.com before downloading the Mojave. That didn't work.

The advice was to update the time before the install but it says nspdate not found so I wasn't able to do that.

I've tried this process with 5 different USB drives and nothing has worked yet.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Also adding:

- I had to use the Framebuffer program and generate a patch using the post by the program author because I was getting kernel panics from USB ports.
- I also got some crashes and based on a post here, I had to change the memory profile from 'Profile 1' to 'Disabled'. It's called XMP in my Gigabyte BIOS.

Basically all this to get Mojave right. High Sierra works right out of the box so big changes. It's also difficult to find solutions to all the problems as many users are holding out for Nvidia driver updates giving us less sample sizes and less discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back