Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Thinkpad T470p-Clover
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630, 2560 x 1440
Hello everyone. I tried most available port for miniDP(which is my first concern) but with the stock hackingtool configuration I have only black screen. Changing ports results in kernel panic upon hotplug. Is there any solution to be certain about the configuration? Attached gen_debug debug informations. Machine is a Thinkpad t470P with i7 7700hq and hd630 with a whqhd display (which works fine). Hope to get some help, Thanks!

Attachments

• debug_20656.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 88
Hello everyone. I tried most available port for miniDP(which is my first concern) but with the stock hackingtool configuration I have only black screen. Changing ports results in kernel panic upon hotplug. Is there any solution to be certain about the configuration? Attached gen_debug debug informations. Machine is a Thinkpad t470P with i7 7700hq and hd630 with a whqhd display (which works fine). Hope to get some help, Thanks!

Refer to guide linked from the FAQ:

Situation solved with framebuffer patch. Toleda says kabylake HDMI audio interface is not supported. Do you know anything about that?

Situation solved with framebuffer patch. Toleda says kabylake HDMI audio interface is not supported. Do you know anything about that?

KabyLake HDMI audio can sometimes work with FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext.

That's what I did use. I injected my id and removed the one who fakepciid swaps for and now audio is working. It's strange.

That's what I did use. I injected my id and removed the one who fakepciid swaps for and now audio is working. It's strange.

Marked solved.

I also have a similar problem with my MSI GS73VR with Kabylake HDMI, Although it works over usb-c. sometimes it workes but most times won't. How have you patched FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back