Graphics
Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all, I am hoping for some advice on what is happening to my system. I had a 95% working Z370 build (all was working besides bluetooth and quick-sync), everything seemed fine (still on the hunt for quick-sync as I am a FCP editor) but I woke up and the system refused to boot. After trying a few things I decided to clone the drive wipe it and reinstall the OS. Post install I ran the same config in MultiBeast that got me a working system before but I still can't boot. It looks like I am getting a KP on boot but it runs by so fast I can't even tell. The system just continues to restart with the same error. Attached are pictures of my config and the error.

Any help would be awesome,
Thanks!

Build:
i7-8700K
Asus Maximus X Code
Gigabyte Windforce GTX 960
32GB Ram
1TB SSD

Attachments

• IMG_3575.JPG
    IMG_3575.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_3576.JPG
    IMG_3576.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 211
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 8.08.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 8.08.09 AM.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 234
  • config.plist
    5.5 KB · Views: 288
I was having problems with my system not booting after running multibeast. I could not get it to boot from the USB either but enabling USB Ownership in the clover options > PCI Devices allowed it to boot and with clover configerator Devices > USB > FixOwnership is the permanent fix.

I was having problems with my system not booting after running multibeast. I could not get it to boot from the USB either but enabling USB Ownership in the clover options > PCI Devices allowed it to boot and with clover configerator Devices > USB > FixOwnership is the permanent fix.

No luck with that.

I am thinking of doing a complete blank install and testing out what works before I transfer anything. Start from scratch and see what happens.

Hi all, I am hoping for some advice on what is happening to my system. I had a 95% working Z370 build (all was working besides bluetooth and quick-sync), everything seemed fine (still on the hunt for quick-sync as I am a FCP editor) but I woke up and the system refused to boot. After trying a few things I decided to clone the drive wipe it and reinstall the OS. Post install I ran the same config in MultiBeast that got me a working system before but I still can't boot. It looks like I am getting a KP on boot but it runs by so fast I can't even tell. The system just continues to restart with the same error. Attached are pictures of my config and the error.

Any help would be awesome,
Thanks!

Build:
i7-8700K
Asus Maximus X Code
Gigabyte Windforce GTX 960
32GB Ram
1TB SSD

Did you installed the nvdia graphic card driver after installing multibeast?

Did you installed the nvdia graphic card driver after installing multibeast?

Yes I did, I think it has something to do with the way MB 10.2 is making the config.plist, taking a look at the data the kernel panic looks to be triggered by something with the internal HD630 graphics. Before this happened I had been on the hunt to enable the IGPU for use with Quick Sync, I had downloaded Iamsanoj's config.plist for patching the HD630 graphics, I just replaced my config.plist with his and the system boots. Don't ask me why but it dose... Problems now include no sleep/wake and no Quick Sync but at least the system boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back