- May 3, 2012
- Intel DH67BL
- HD 3000
- Mobile Phone
thanks a lot !You need to remove EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi from EFI Partition thats if you have Clover installed to the ESP. You also back up you're Config.plist, SSDTs and delete everything in the EFI then reinstall Clover but make sure that you have EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi un-ticked in the Clover installer. Or a clean install will most likely be better.
hi, What did you do to solve the issue "system was automatically rebooted after panic" ?
1. delete nvram.plist,
2. remove EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi
3. reinstall clover
I have been going at this for a number of days without any success.
hi I just follow the steps @ post 10 .
backup the original emuvariableuefi.efi ;remove the clover folder on efi part and reinstall it plus paste the original emuvariableuefi.efi
step 3, I exec nvram -c and delete the nvram.plist on root pathHi, thank you, just to clarify:
1. after clover install, you copied EmuVariableUefi-64.efi back to drivers64UEFI folder
2. copied your config.plist + any *.aml you have + your kext
3. Before you shutdown / restart did you execute nvram -c and clear the panic log ?
4. Then you shutdown / restart ? OR did you shutdown / restart without EmuVariableUefi-64.efi ?
step 3, I exec nvram -c and delete the nvram.plist on root path
Step 4, I restart, I don't know there's a option to restart w/o EmuVariableUefi-64.efi since I already pasted back to the folder on step 1
Hope it can help