Contribute
Register

[solved] Surface Pro 4 Hackintosh - can't get HD520 working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying for ages on my surface pro 4 but boots only with (-v) and 0x12345678 can someone please post a working .Plist for us idiots lol :)

Mike
A simple .plist file won't help you out. You need to rebuild your kext cache after booting with a generic hardware id (like 0x12345678 which u used), and apply the right kexts and patches (for sp4 -> skylake patch) in clover. Then your device will start with full graphics acceleration. It isn't as simple as using a preconfigured config file which you shouldn't use anyway. For further infos please read rehabmans threads about this, he put a lot of work into his tutorials.

IT WORKS!
It was my mistake, I didn't follow what you told me carefully enough. I tried your config.plist again with Clover ver4674 and the 0x19160000 platform-id, and it works like a charm. Thank you for all the work you did and the enormous patience with me in this issue. So happy now!

can you please upload your working EFI folder as I just can't get to work tried everything

Thank you :)

I think have updated profile ok now :)
I have got the surface to boot ok etc just the graphics eg font etc is small screen will only run at the highest res possible cannot make it bigger to read without glasses even then is hard lol

if anyone could upload working EFI folder would be really appreciated

Mike

I think have updated profile ok now :)
I have got the surface to boot ok etc just the graphics eg font etc is small screen will only run at the highest res possible cannot make it bigger to read without glasses even then is hard lol

if anyone could upload working EFI folder would be really appreciated

Mike
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back