Contribute
Register

[Solved] Surface Pro 4 BLACK SCREEN (BACKLIGHT ON)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry though, I feel easy puting kext on Clover ESD as it makes loading and unloading at boot easily selectable.

There are many problems that result from using kext injection (I see at least one example everyday here on these forums).
It is to be used only when necessary (installer/recovery).

There are many problems that result from using kext injection (I see at least one example everyday here on these forums).
It is to be used only when necessary (installer/recovery).

Roger that -^-

@RehabMan I deleted the ACPI identities directly as I cannot find the way to put _OFF or SP3 in INIT.
Will it disable the power circulation too and save power?

@RehabMan I deleted the ACPI identities directly as I cannot find the way to put _OFF or SP3 in INIT.

Removing ACPI identities will not help you disable PCIe devices. It will only remove ACPI representation.

Hi shdkpr2008, I'm trying to install macOS High Sierra on my SP4-i5 but I cannot get it to boot with the guides I've found on the forum (there are only guides for 10.12), could you please upload the working configuration you've used for the installation? Thanks in advance!

Hi shdkpr2008, I'm trying to install macOS High Sierra on my SP4-i5 but I cannot get it to boot with the guides I've found on the forum (there are only guides for 10.12), could you please upload the working configuration you've used for the installation? Thanks in advance!

My SP4 got broken, the deep sleep problem and I lost all the config :(.
Still you may use the minStolenSize patch and that's the only way to initialize the intel graphics.
Use that patch boot with igpu platform id 0x12345678 and build kernel cache and then reboot using 0x19160000 as igpu platform id.

My SP4 got broken, the deep sleep problem and I lost all the config :(.
Still you may use the minStolenSize patch and that's the only way to initialize the intel graphics.
Use that patch boot with igpu platform id 0x12345678 and build kernel cache and then reboot using 0x19160000 as igpu platform id.
Hi there. I now have the same problem on my SP4. I'm just wondering what u did to fix it as I'm new to Hackintosh and I don't understand what u said in your other comments. Could you please tell me how to fix it. I also can't find the minStolenSize patch which u said to install earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back