Graphics
Intel hd4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, i´ve been using my magic mouse without any problems in El Capitan for months, but suddenly it stopped working. I removed the magic mouse to try and add it again, and now bluetooth can´t find it (or any other bluetooth device).

My bluetooth adapter is a generic CSR device, that i made work with 10.9.0 kexts. Like i said, it was working fine, in 10.11.5 and every build before...it stopped working while i was still with 10.11.5

Today i installed 10.11.6, then the 10.9.0 kexts, and still i can´t find any bt devices (it just stays searching)...

The only thing i remember doing before this started happening was forcing a shutdown (pressing the power button).

Hello, i´ve been using my magic mouse without any problems in El Capitan for months, but suddenly it stopped working. I removed the magic mouse to try and add it again, and now bluetooth can´t find it (or any other bluetooth device).

My bluetooth adapter is a generic CSR device, that i made work with 10.9.0 kexts. Like i said, it was working fine, in 10.11.5 and every build before...it stopped working while i was still with 10.11.5

Today i installed 10.11.6, then the 10.9.0 kexts, and still i can´t find any bt devices (it just stays searching)...

The only thing i remember doing before this started happening was forcing a shutdown (pressing the power button).

BrcmPatchram2.kext and brcmfirmwarerepo.kext Use EasyKext utility to install

Test your BT hardware on Windows.

I did...it was working fine...so i researched a bit more, and found a solution used even on real macs: delete com.apple.bluetooth.plist from Preferences...and now it´s working again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back