Contribute
Register

[Solved] Successful Sierra build, but USB 3.0 ports only work with USB 2.0 devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed USB 3.0 with Multibeast 9.0.1 on ga-z170-hd3 cheking Increase Max Port Limit, Multibeast 9.1.0 did not worked. Before installing I removed from config.plist from kernel and kext to paches, AppleUSBXHCIPCI.

Fixed USB 3.0 with Multibeast 9.0.1 on ga-z170-hd3 cheking Increase Max Port Limit, Multibeast 9.1.0 did not worked. Before installing I removed from config.plist from kernel and kext to paches, AppleUSBXHCIPCI.

This did it for me! THANK YOU for posting! Been looking for a while on why the usb3 devices weren't working but the usb2 ones did, even on the same usb3 port. ga-z170-hd3 mobo as well.

Can u please guide me a little on how to remove from
config.plist
Kernel
Kext to Patch
AppleUSBXHCIPCI.
Facing the same issue.

This did it for me! THANK YOU for posting! Been looking for a while on why the usb3 devices weren't working but the usb2 ones did, even on the same usb3 port. ga-z170-hd3 mobo as well.
Can u please guide me a little on how to remove from
config.plist
Kernel
Kext to Patch
AppleUSBXHCIPCI.
Facing the same issue.

Figured out. Thank u so much for posting.

Thank you very much! Did it with Multibeast 10.2 in High Sierra and it works! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back