Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Stuck on "Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh cool. Thanks! I really do appreciate all of the help. I couldn't do this without y'all.

The problem I'm having now is odd to me (as if the rest weren't haha). Everything boots fine so far, but it's not recognizing my GTX 1070 Ti. When it boots, the preference pane has 2 options: NVIDIA Web Driver and Default macOS Graphics Driver, but the Default macOS Graphics Driver is checked.

So I thought that was weird and went to About This Mac, and it says:
"Graphics Display 5 MB"

instead of my graphics card.

Did I do something wrong?
Did you download the Right Nvidia Webdriver for your Build?
Did you Disable SIP ( config.plist>Rt Varaiables >CsrActiveConfig= 0x0 before clicking Install NvidiaWeb driver?
Upload your CLOVER as compressed file from your HDD's EFI partition
Use EFI Mounter V3 or Clover Configurator Vibrant(CCV) to mount the EFI from HDD and navigate via EFI>EFI>CLOVER >Rt-click CLOVER>Compress CLOVER> Upload to Forum. ( uploaded images may help you with CCV to upload CLOVER (and more)​

Attachments

• 1.Finder_Preferences.png
    1.Finder_Preferences.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 2.CCV screen on launch.png
    2.CCV screen on launch.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 4B.EFI Mounting of System HDD.png
    4B.EFI Mounting of System HDD.png
    467.2 KB · Views: 301
cmn,
You are a lifesaver and a true legend, mate. Thanks again for all of your help :]

It finally works. All I needed to add was the EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi file, and it suddenly recognized the GPU.

I have a working Hackintosh :D

cmn,
You are a lifesaver and a true legend, mate. Thanks again for all of your help :]

It finally works. All I needed to add was the EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi file, and it suddenly recognized the GPU.

I have a working Hackintosh :D
:clap:. Congrats.
Please edit the Title of your post with prefix [SOLVED] to make your post useful as reference to others with the same problem searching for an answer.

:clap:. Congrats.
Please edit the Title of your post with prefix [SOLVED] to make your post useful as reference to others with the same problem searching for an answer.

Now if I can just get Windows 10 to install on my other hard drive -.-
Keep getting this when trying to install:
OsxAptionFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \EFI\MICROSOFT\BOOT\cdboot.efi
Using relic block:no. hibernate wake: no​

Then it just won't boot from there :/

Now if I can just get Windows 10 to install on my other hard drive -.-
Keep getting this when trying to install:
OsxAptionFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \EFI\MICROSOFT\BOOT\cdboot.efi
Using relic block:no. hibernate wake: no​

Then it just won't boot from there :/
Disconnect that Windows disk from MoBo ( by disconnecting SATA cable ) for now.
Boot your previously working MacOS to make sure Windows did not harm it. (I have a fear it could have)
Once you know, it is booting OK, come back to get more help.

Thankfully macOS still boots fine ^^

Thankfully macOS still boots fine ^^
  • Now disconnect the Mac and connect Windows to SATA port 1 ( Set Aside SATA port =0 for Mac but for now remove its Power connector)
  • Now install Windows 10 in UEFI Mode to the SATA disk targeted for Windows.
  • Make that Windows fully Functional
  • Next Shut Down PC
  • Connect Mac in SATA Port 0 and give it Power;Windows 10 is in SATA port- 1 with its Power connector in.
  • Reboot
  • Press Del > BIOS > BIOS Features>Boot Option Priorities
  • Make Mac Disk as #1 in Boot Option Priorities(BOP)
  • Select and DISABLE ALL other devices( both real like Windows and bogus ones like Mac OS X ) Leaving only UEFI MacOS HS HDD in BOP.
  • Make sure all other BIOS options are OK for macOS Booting
  • Now Save (F-10) the new settings and Reboot
  • Press F-12 and Select your MacOS HS HDD to enter CBM screen
  • You should be able to select Mac or Windows.

You are absolutely amazing. Works like a dream. Had some minor issues with my boot drive for Windows and had to redo it, which took for-eh-verr, but once I remade it, it worked great.

Still get the "does printf work??" error occasionally, but I just unplug from the PSU, turn off the case, then turn it back on, and it works again. Not sure why.

Again, thanks for all of your help! You are the best!

You are absolutely amazing. Works like a dream. Had some minor issues with my boot drive for Windows and had to redo it, which took for-eh-verr, but once I remade it, it worked great.

Still get the "does printf work??" error occasionally, but I just unplug from the PSU, turn off the case, then turn it back on, and it works again. Not sure why.

Again, thanks for all of your help! You are the best!

If it is big issue, then try this:
  • Go and photograph each menu of your current BIOS for later reference ****[ as these are the best settings to boot your MacOS and Windows]
  • Shut Down PC.
  • Remove Power Cable
  • Open the case
  • "Clear CMOS" by locating CMOS pins and touching their tips for 20-30 seconds using a flathead screw driver tip.
  • Put the Power Cable back in PSU socket.
  • Power On the PC
  • Watch the Screen to see "Load Optimized Default BIOS> Reboot>
  • Press Hotkey (Del/F2 or whatever ) to enter BIOS Setup
  • ****Using the previously taken Photos as a template, make all BIOS options.
  • DO NOT FORGET Year/Month/Date to the current!
  • Save settings in the BIOS
  • Boot and then check and see if you still have the problem.
  • If you still get it, please upload your CLOVER from the HDD as a compressed file for a check up.

That error is seen when your PCIE NVIDIA Graphics card without an Nvidia Webdriver installed, is trying to control Video to Monitor Display.
You have to install macOS High Sierra to the System Disk using the Intel Integrated HD 630 using BIOS >Graphics as IGFX and DVMT Pre-Allocated Memory set at 128M (minimum 64M) with Nvidia Graphics card PHYSICALLY REMOVED from the PCIE slot.
You can then install Nvidia PCIE card as second step when the system its running perfectly well on Intel HD 630 without USB installer to help it in booting, ie. the system has Clover and all needed kexts and System Definition and the config.plist perfectly edited to make use of installed kexts to boot.
For detailed steps: check #4

I don't have pcie nvidia gpu and i see the same error on the screen. HELP! (HIGH SIERRA)
HP 15ay110nl
cpu i7 7500u
hdd segate 1tb
hd620 intel
amd radeon m440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back