Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Stuck on Apple logo Z270 + KabyLake (i7-7700k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700k
Graphics
GIGABYTE GTX 970 G1
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm new in this forum so i don't know if I have choose the right category if it's not, sorry and sorry for my bad english too.
So I've create a UniBeast pen-drive with Sierra OS X then I've followed the guide and when in the UniBeast boot menù I choose External then i press enter first it's happened that it shows the Apple logo and in a few seconds a error logo then in the options I've changed the boot args from "nv_disabeld=1" to "nvda_drv=1". Now when I choose External then i press enter it shows the Apple logo and it stucks there I don't know what to do. If I can get any help it would be fantastic!

My Build Specs:
MOBO: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
CPU: Intel i7-7700k
GPU:Gigabyte nVidia GTX 970 G1 Gaming

Thanks for the help. But I'm sorry this is my first hackintosh so I don't know how to boot my system in Verbose Mode
Ok I've boot my system in Verbose mode
1753cf23-d54c-4b43-82c9-ea8a07f7f9fe.jpeg

I've solved the problem with this settings.

OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

(Work on both, I've read that it's better FixDrv instead of Fix2Drv)

fakeCPUID: 0x0506E3

KernelCpu: false

CsrActiveConfig: 0x67

config.plist/SMBIOS/Trust: true

Then in Clover select (-v) and (nv_disabled=1)

I've solved the problem with this settings.

OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

(Work on both, I've read that it's better FixDrv instead of Fix2Drv)

Then in Clover select (-v) and (nv_disabled=1)

Ey Dude, i followed this instructions, all right, thanks a lot , but booting after install this does not going well

Can you help me?

------------------------------

Gigabyte Z270 Gaming K5
Intel i7-770
PNY 1060 6GB
SSD Samsung 250GB

Attachments

• IMG_7916.JPG
    IMG_7916.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_7915.JPG
    IMG_7915.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 214
Hi all, working on my first Hackintosh for a good friend and having the same issue as above when booting at -v (hibernate wake: no, then lots of plus signs). Added OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi manually at the clover options as well as changing the FakeCPUID to that random number. However I don't see these:

Was originally trying to boot with El Capitan Unibeast, but had a similar issues. The machine would boot the Clover boot loader and after selecting Boot from USB it would show the apple logo and then shut down. It no longer shuts down but seems like it may be related hence would be a BIOS issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back