Contribute
Register

[Solved] Stuck at prohibited sign on Sierra install. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is what I have done before, but now I don't have any other SSD with a bootable OS so I can't reach the config.plist that way... Is there some way to manually do this and change the System Definitions correctly so I can install? :)
There is an option in the Clover boot menu to change the SMBIOS.

There is an option in the Clover boot menu to change the SMBIOS.

I tried changing the Product name from MacPro3,1 to iMac14,2 in the clover boot options.
When doing that I reached the apple logo but after the loading bar reached 50% it showed the prohibited sign again.
Do you know if I have to change the other parameters under the SMBIOs options, and into what? :)
Thanks again for all the help!

I tried changing the Product name from MacPro3,1 to iMac14,2 in the clover boot options.
When doing that I reached the apple logo but after the loading bar reached 50% it showed the prohibited sign again.
Do you know if I have to change the other parameters under the SMBIOs options, and into what? :)
Thanks again for all the help!
I have never painted myself into that corner so no idea.

When installing the prohibitory symbol can also be connected to USB configuration, maybe yours are not correct.

I have never painted myself into that corner so no idea.

When installing the prohibitory symbol can also be connected to USB configuration, maybe yours are not correct.
Hey! Thanks!

I managed to install Sierra now! :)
I changed the USB port and changed the system definitions to iMac13,1 with it's correct board ID.

Thanks a ton! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back