CPU
i5 6600k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
First time installing. Booting up and holding F12. When I select UEFI:KingstonDataTraveler to boot from it takes me to the "boot mac from usb" window. The next window is an apple logo with a loading bar, but the bar doesn't move. I've let it sit for over 45minutes with no progress.

I'ved tried to boot with a FakeID (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and enter 0x12345678

No luck so far. KingstonDataTraveler 2.0 and the EUFI: " " partition 1 the same USB with unibeast installed.

If I select kingstondatatraveler 2.0 (above the UEFI option) it takes me to a reboot and and select proper media device screen ( last window).

I'm trying to set up a dual boot with OSX on one SSD and Win10 on a different SSD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Currently running:
i5 6600k
Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
16gb Ballistix sport
EVGA gtx 1060
EVGA 650w GQ

BDRnxlu.jpg

3deGFrM.jpg

NK79Dnu.jpg

After selecting the first option, directly above the UEFI option in the list above.

qdr2Jvx.jpg

Booted in verbose mode:

C3UfbUt.jpg

W6cKVAR.jpg

LYA7jWv.jpg

Booted in verbose mode:
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clovers config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

Thanks....this worked like a charm for me. Got past the loading bar. Can you explain what went wrong so I understand how to diagnose this and other things for myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back