[SOLVED] Stuck at IOConsoleUsers

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY SAME PROBLEM!

Code:
IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0
and REBOOT!!!

macOS 12.4 (and 12.5)
Asus x99a-usb3.1, 5820k, 32GB DDR4, gtx 760 (also tried w/GTX 960 and AMD R9 270 {with FakeID spoofing and all} same errors).

After couple reboots, it manages to boot, BUT without acceleration.

Anything I tried, doesn't work. And I tried A LOT!
Bootflags, WebDrivers, NoWebDrivers, Lilu.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (both methods of dealing with kexts tried: KEXT folder on Clover and KextBeast, to no avail), combo update (to refresh kexts) - NOTHING.

Becoming desperate. System was running smoothly with Chimera on Yosemite before {very dated}.
It needed a major update, so now I have Sierra, and no graphic acceleration.

Anything I tried, doesn't work. And I tried A LOT!
Bootflags, WebDrivers, NoWebDrivers, Lilu.kext, IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (both methods of dealing with kexts tried: KEXT folder on Clover and KextBeast, to no avail), combo update (to refresh kexts) - NOTHING.
The GTX 760 should work out of the box with full acceleration with native drivers and NO injection.

Why use Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext, i7-5820K doesn't have Intel Processor Graphics.
You probably need Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
See Black Screen with MacPro 6,1 or iMac 15 or iMac 17 System Definition

WHO MARKED THIS SOLVED?! IT IS NOT SOLVED!

I'm having this same problem. Immediate reset to BIOS screen after "OConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0"

I'm not using NVIDIA or ATI. I'm using HD3000 and trying to boot into the 2nd part of Sierra direct update where it unpacks and blesses everything.

WHO MARKED THIS SOLVED?! IT IS NOT SOLVED!
It is not your thread - It is solved for the person that started the thread.
Perhaps you should consider starting a new thread for advice with your problem.

Got same problem here with a Gigabyte GTX card.

Here what I did to solve it.

- boot with the onboard graphics
- Use the latest Nvidia web driver for 10.13.1.intalled
- Add boot nvd_drv1 to clover boot options
- shutdown
- go to bios change graphics from IGFX to PCI2 (the slot used)

It worked with no problems except the fact that the GTX 1050-TI now got 256mb instead of 4000mb.
wow it's always full of surprises building a hackintosh, I'getting used to it...
:lol:

so IOconsoleusers relate to what hard drive..?? can someone pls expalin.. i want to know:banghead::banghead::banghead:

@TomRao, read the following post on Radeon video cards: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/radeon-compatibility-guide-ati-amd-graphics-cards.171291/
For my XFX R9 280x card, I had to download the latest Asus vbios and renamed it to 1002_6798.rom. I copied this to EFI/CLOVER/ROM directory. When booting up into Clover, go to options, select graphics, select Inject ATI and Load Vbios. This was the fix. Once you are in MacOS Sierra for the first time, mount EFI of your new drive and move that same rom file into the same directory. Use clover configurator to Inject ATI and Load vbios in your config file. There have been a lot of threads about this problem. Just have to do some digging to find the answer.
I have the same problem . but my graphic card in nvidia1050.. I don't know if I could use the same method like you do

Hello All, I have installed Nvidia web driver for high sierra on hackintosh and restart the computer after that my monitor shows black screen and it stuck at IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0 ....I am using GTX 970 and i5 Processer.
What I have done wrong? Please help me guys..

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back