H170N-wifi
CPU
I3-7100
Graphics
HD630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi
I've updated to beta 2 and then login for first time successfully.

2nd power on my PC, it is stuck at IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3

anyone know how to fix. I'm using hd630 with whatevergreen kext (+lilu kext with latest versions) and ran well with beta 1.

Thank you.

Stuck at IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3. I'm using hd630 with whatevergreen kext (+lilu kext with latest versions) and ran well with beta 1.
Post your EFI folder, I'll try to take a look at it. Did you enable -disablegfxfirmware?

Hi there, same problem here.
I couldn’t be able to boot after updating mac mojave to 10.14.5!!!
Please help me I added boot-arg “-disablegfxfirmware” but still same problem stuck and IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3.

I just update to mac mojave to 10.14.5 and then I restarted, Installed xcode used it built my app to my phone. Then I shutdown. After that Now when I’m turning it back on, it’s not booting up. :(
Please help to fix it!!!!

Thanks.

I'm currently troubleshooting a genuine MacBook Pro 2011 and I'm having the same issue... can't boot into recovery or anything else, but stuck at gIOScreenLockState 3. Suggestions?

Not sure if I am supposed to add to this thread, as the description is the same it COULD make sense, but then again maybe it should be a separate post. In the latter case, dear moderators, feel free to move it wherever you like (you would anyway, I am sure :)).

Here's the situation:
- fresh build
- fresh Mojave install
- solved various issues along the way up to and including step 4 & 5 of the guide with help from the useful information on these forums. You all rock!
- Ran into this problem late last night. Tried the -disablegfxfirmware solution, but that didn't work for me
- I understood it is most likely a graphics related issue and made the (in retrospect) mistake of messing around with the Fake_ID in the plist (found some information that indicated a certain value in the intel gfx box). This try DID make the boot from Mojave process continue past this error for a second, but then blacked out the screen. More or less confirming that it's a graphics (setting) related issue :).
- I have corrected my changes and tried again, to be met with the same stuc-point
- Looking for any help in getting me past this point

Screenshot from stuck-point and zipped EFI folder from my USB Installer included.

Attachments

• Asrock Z390M-ITX-ac stuck boot Mojave.jpg
    Asrock Z390M-ITX-ac stuck boot Mojave.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 702
  • Asrock Z390M-ITX-ac EFI.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 228
Not sure if I am supposed to add to this thread, as the description is the same it COULD make sense, but then again maybe it should be a separate post. In the latter case, dear moderators, feel free to move it wherever you like (you would anyway, I am sure :)).

Here's the situation:
- fresh build
- fresh Mojave install
- solved various issues along the way up to and including step 4 & 5 of the guide with help from the useful information on these forums. You all rock!
- Ran into this problem late last night. Tried the -disablegfxfirmware solution, but that didn't work for me
- I understood it is most likely a graphics related issue and made the (in retrospect) mistake of messing around with the Fake_ID in the plist (found some information that indicated a certain value in the intel gfx box). This try DID make the boot from Mojave process continue past this error for a second, but then blacked out the screen. More or less confirming that it's a graphics (setting) related issue :).
- I have corrected my changes and tried again, to be met with the same stuc-point
- Looking for any help in getting me past this point

Screenshot from stuck-point and zipped EFI folder from my USB Installer included.

Try this EFI.

Injecting bogus device-id for IGPU causes more problems than it helps.

Attachments

• Asrock Z390M-ITX-ac EFI.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 616
Try this EFI.

Injecting bogus device-id for IGPU causes more problems than it helps.
Thanks. Will give it a try. And yes, I understand about the id injection now (thought it came from a reliable source, goes to show you what I know). It's a journey, Hackintoshing. I AM having fun with it though.

Tried the new EFI. During boot from Mojave it ran past the previous stuck-point. At some point it just rebooted. Tried twice and also tried to boot again from the Installer, same result, rebooted when expected to go into install screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back