i7-7700
Graphics
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've just started building my Hackintosh and am totally stuck right away :(.

I've created the Boot USB drive and made the BIOS changes I could find / recognize. After clicking "Boot from Mac OS" in the Clover bootloader I'm stuck at the Apple logo. This is the text I see on screen when choosing verbose and safe mode:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
Using Safe Mode
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks for the help!

Thank you! I made the change as you suggested and now a bunch of stuff happens and then the machine restarts and brings be back to the Clover main page. Is this happening because of my BIOS boot settings?

Here is a short video showing the problem:

Thanks,

Last edited:
Thank you! I made the change as you suggested and now a bunch of stuff happens and then the machine restarts and brings be back to the Clover main page.
You need to enter a FakeCPUID
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID and insert 0x0506E3

That did it! Amazing. The OS install stops on the drive selection because only my thumb drive is visible. My BIOS can see several drives, but none are visible here. Take a look:
. Is this a bios setting or a bootloader problem?

Nevermind, I realized Disk Utility is available above and simply needed to format an available drive. Install is happening!

Please, can some one help me?
I have the same problem, but I have inserted 0x0506E in Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID and then I always get the clover main page.

You need to enter a FakeCPUID
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Binairies patching > Fake CPUID and insert 0x0506E3
Hi .after putting the Fake CPUID and 0x0506E3. The system restated .. please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back