Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] ssdtPRGen, AICPUPM kernel panics, and stepping woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 10.11 - El Capitan, you have to generate the SSDT.aml with the release version of ssgPRgen.sh (use it without parameters) to boot with xcpm flag.
For 11.12 - Sierra, you have to use the beta/test version of ssgPRgen.sh (again, without parameters).

Oks i will try and report back

ok....another cuestión before i go for the update.....

im still on el capitan, i got the ssdt.aml files with the master and the beta versions of ssdtprgen.sh....so after i take the update how should i proceed?

FYI. Using OsxAptioFixDrv2 causes hangs at AICPUM.

ok....another cuestión before i go for the update.....

im still on el capitan, i got the ssdt.aml files with the master and the beta versions of ssdtprgen.sh....so after i take the update how should i proceed?
You must generate again the SSDT.aml file.
Each SSDT.aml is OS X and SMBIOS dependent! So the files that you have doesn't work for other OS version. If you change SMBIOS, you have to generate new SSDT.aml file!

FYI. Using OsxAptioFixDrv2 causes hangs at AICPUM.
According to guide ( https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/ ) these are the only drivers that you need:

113866-d6ace5ddb250996e8d35523a71fa7d0d.jpg

You must generate again the SSDT.aml file.
Each SSDT.aml is OS X and SMBIOS dependent! So the files that you have doesn't work for other OS version. If you change SMBIOS, you have to generate new SSDT.aml file!

But i cant pass the update, when i boot from the install/update partition i get KP! Related to powermanagement, the same problem that i used to pass with the -xcpm flag over el capitan.

Im still able to boot to el captian, so any sugestions? I think that there something wrong with the config.plist but dont know what to change

Attachments

• IMAG0254.jpg
    IMAG0254.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 214
But i cant pass the update, when i boot from the install/update partition i get KP! Related to powermanagement, the same problem that i used to pass with the -xcpm flag over el capitan.

Im still able to boot to el captian, so any sugestions? I think that there something wrong with the config.plist but dont know what to change

Boot without the SSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back