Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] ssdtPRGen, AICPUPM kernel panics, and stepping woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to thank you to all you guys.
Work with i3-3227u, with ssdtPRGen.sh ver 20.4 today.
Throttling perfectly, with cpu at 1.9 Mhz and GPU at 1.1 Mhz when running geek3d above.
Now I can throw away Clover option for C and P states

Very well might be; the three of us have 3xxxU processors in common. Give the latest ssdtPRGen beta a shot.
It works!!
In fact I verified that my CPU never goes above 3.00GHz, but in SSDT.aml and Intel specifications it can reach to 3.20GHz.
Any clue why it can reach the top frequency?

It works!!
In fact I verified that my CPU never goes above 3.00GHz, but in SSDT.aml and Intel specifications it can reach to 3.20GHz.
Any clue why it can reach the top frequency?
I have the same problem with my 3517u--never seen it go above 2.8ghz even in Windows10, though ark says can reach 3.0. At least in my case, I think it's a limitation coded into the bios, perhaps because of the shoddy cooling this laptop has, but I never looked deeply into it given it's not solely a macOS problem.

I have the same problem with my 3517u--never seen it go above 2.8ghz even in Windows10, though ark says can reach 3.0. At least in my case, I think it's a limitation coded into the bios, perhaps because of the shoddy cooling this laptop has, but I never looked deeply into it given it's not solely a macOS problem.

30x would only be available when using only a single core (which is not very often).

need some help, can't get rid of the -xcpm flag

im running the ssdtprgen.sh with -c 2 it boot fines but im stuck at 8x if i run the ssdtprgen.sh with -w 3 i get all normal but i cant boot without the -xcpm flag.

:banghead:

need some help, can't get rid of the -xcpm flag

im running the ssdtprgen.sh with -c 2 it boot fines but im stuck at 8x if i run the ssdtprgen.sh with -w 3 i get all normal but i cant boot without the -xcpm flag.

:banghead:

Make sure you're using the current/latest ssgPRgen.sh.
Keep in mind this result is with Sierra (in Sierra the -xcpm flag is not available... has no effect).

Make sure you're using the current/latest ssgPRgen.sh.
Keep in mind this result is with Sierra (in Sierra the -xcpm flag is not available... has no effect).

Im using the command lines in your guide to generate the ssdt.aml file. Im still on el capitan i was preparing to make the update but i saw your post saying that the xcpm flag wont work.

So any advice? As i say making the file with -c 2 make the laptop to boot but stuck at x8

Im using the command lines in your guide to generate the ssdt.aml file. Im still on el capitan i was preparing to make the update but i saw your post saying that the xcpm flag wont work.

So any advice? As i say making the file with -c 2 make the laptop to boot but stuck at x8

For 10.11 - El Capitan, you have to generate the SSDT.aml with the release version of ssgPRgen.sh (use it without parameters) to boot with xcpm flag.
For 11.12 - Sierra, you have to use the beta/test version of ssgPRgen.sh (again, without parameters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back