CPU
Intel® Core™ i7 4500U Processor
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have installed macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 and patched dsdt for battery and audio and installed patched applehda for alc 233 but sound is not coming from my laptop speaker only when i connect headphones/handsfree the sound is coming and that sound is so distorted unable to listen anything sorry for bad english and thanks in advance for any help

I have installed macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 and patched dsdt for battery and audio and installed patched applehda for alc 233 but sound is not coming from my laptop speaker only when i connect headphones/handsfree the sound is coming and that sound is so distorted unable to listen anything sorry for bad english and thanks in advance for any help

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

here you go all the files
and the DSDT_final.aml is the patched dsdt which i patched using your macIASL software

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 152
  • DSDT_final.aml
    88.4 KB · Views: 187
here you go all the files
and the DSDT_final.aml is the patched dsdt which i patched using your macIASL software

Your ioreg shows audio working.
But CodecCommander.kext is not installed and is probably needed to activate the speakers (EAPD).

Note: Hack kexts should be installed to /L/E (exception is patched kexts like AppleHDA.kext, which go to the original /S/L/E).

Your ioreg shows audio working.
But CodecCommander.kext is not installed and is probably needed to activate the speakers (EAPD).

Note: Hack kexts should be installed to /L/E (exception is patched kexts like AppleHDA.kext, which go to the original /S/L/E).
So i should install codecommander.kext to /L/E and then check again?

can you give link to download CodeCommander.kext

Thanks speaker is now working but earphones are not working properly the first time i connect earphones it works perfectly but then i disconnect and the second time i connected earphones the sound becomes so distorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back