[solved] Some problems with Intel HD 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LENOVO Lancer 4A1 (U3E1)
CPU
Intel Core i7 5500U @ 2.40GHz Broadwell-U 14nm Technology
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500 (Lenovo) 2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R5 M230 (Lenovo)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys.
I'm kind of new in thing of hackintosh, I never done any DSDT installation for example, my only experience is in searching kext and have a lot of patience to put my hacks to work properly.
It's my second hackintosh, I'm using a Acer Aspire 5750, i3 (2nd G), 3GB ram, Intel HD 3000, using Yosemite 10.10
It was running fine, except because some freezes and bugs in screen when I was watching videos, for exemple.
So, I decided to do something about it, and I made the bad decision of install the mixed Intel Graphics patch, from multibeast.
Since that, I been having so many issues, I reinstalled so many times the kexts, and sometime I have 1024x720 resolution, sometimes I can't boot, sometime in system information my graphic card shows only 3mb, but everytime the intel hd 3000 is recognized, without acceleration.
Ive search so much in these forums, and I don't know what to do about it anymore.
Please, some help!

PS: I expect I can made myself clear, I'm newbie in english too! haha

Last edited:
Some problems with Intel HD 3000

Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello guys.
I'm kind of new in thing of hackintosh, I never done any DSDT installation for example, my only experience is in searching kext and have a lot of patience to put my hacks to work properly.
It's my second hackintosh, I'm using a Acer Aspire 5750, i3 (2nd G), 3GB ram, Intel HD 3000, using Yosemite 10.10
It was running fine, except because some freezes and bugs in screen when I was watching videos, for exemple.
So, I decided to do something about it, and I made the bad decision of install the mixed Intel Graphics patch, from multibeast.
Since that, I been having so many issues, I reinstalled so many times the kexts, and sometime I have 1024x720 resolution, sometimes I can't boot, sometime in system information my graphic card shows only 3mb, but everytime the intel hd 3000 is recognized, without acceleration.
Ive search so much in these forums, and I don't know what to do about it anymore.
Please, some help!

PS: I expect I can made myself clear, I'm newbie in english too! haha

In your case, mixed patch would only be if you have 7-series chipset.

Yes, and after a wasted day I decided to just do a fresh install.
Things come back to normal with some improvements, cos I have not commited ​​the same mistakes of the first time, installing wrong kexts and things like that, and have saved the more difficult kexts.
Besides, I installed the Macbook 8.1 smbios , what made huge differences , and now I do not have graphics issues anymore.

Thank you!

Yes, and after a wasted day I decided to just do a fresh install.
Things come back to normal with some improvements, cos I have not commited ​​the same mistakes of the first time, installing wrong kexts and things like that, and have saved the more difficult kexts.
Besides, I installed the Macbook 8.1 smbios , what made huge differences , and now I do not have graphics issues anymore.

Thank you!

Marked [solved].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back