i7-8700K
Graphics
Sapphire RX5700
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Solved!
On almost all the adapters that you can buy, the manufacturer incorrectly threw the ground poligon.Therefore, you need to isolate the NGFF adapter from the BCM94360CS2 network card and from the shield that installed on the motherboard. Sometimes need to isolate all places where we must fix the card with screws, sometimes one place. All depends on which adapter you have. I draw some pics. I know that this solution worked for 8 people whom I helped set up a hackintosh. Therefore, it is highly likely that it will help you.

12.png

Top view unmounted.
1234.png

Side view, with solution.
123.png

---
Hello form Belarus guys, at first sorry for my english,

I hope that somebody can help me with Bluetooth on my hackintosh.

I bought M.2 NFGG adaptor on ebay and native BCM94360CS2 network card from local shop. When I started my system after install this card my installed 10.13.6 High Sierra successfully initialized it and bluetooth worked well but i can't connect to wi-fi network – always get low signal: 97dbm.

I decided to reinstall system.

After fresh&clean installations 10.13.6 no BT on System Preferences, but after PortLimit Patch it appears. Wi-Fi fully works. Bluetooth not working – endless search and doesn't find any devices. But AirDrop works – I can see my iphone on Hakintosh-PC and hackintosh on and iphones and can swap files between devices. Airdrop stops working when I turn off Bluetooth.

I see that Bluetooth initialized on System (screens included). But can't fix it. I ask for your help, friends.

Config.plist included (serial changed)
More info on screenshots (included)

Thanks!

Attachments

• kexts.png
    kexts.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 791
  • extensions.png
    extensions.png
    302.3 KB · Views: 818
  • endless search.png
    endless search.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 759
  • bluetooth.png
    bluetooth.png
    259.8 KB · Views: 844
  • bluetooth2.png
    bluetooth2.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,283
  • config.plist.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 206
  • wifiadapter.png
    wifiadapter.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,156
  • about.png
    about.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,141
Last edited:
HI , I'm not sure what im looking at, could you explain your solution?
Can you please tell us how you got it working. Did you use any special kext? My wifi and bluetooth works so does icloud, imessage and facetime but continuity not working ( NO Airdrop, Handoff). Thanks

No kext or something else needed. I isolate my BCM card before install it to extender and I not screwed extender to metal shield from native wifi-card. Thinking that problem in ground poligon on extender. Also when insert card in extender I noticed that need to press it to the left side of the connector. Butin any case, the problem is in the extender 100%.

No kext or something else needed. I isolate my BCM card before install it to extender and I not screwed extender to metal shield from native wifi-card. Thinking that problem in ground poligon on extender. Also when insert card in extender I noticed that need to press it to the left side of the connector. Butin any case, the problem is in the extender 100%.
Thanks. for your reply. I bought an ASUS BT400 Dongle. Now i have everything working just like a real Mac. My apple watch unlock my hackintosh this morning to my surprise. Didn't even know that was possible.

Thanks. for your reply. I bought an ASUS BT400 Dongle. Now i have everything working just like a real Mac. My apple watch unlock my hackintosh this morning to my surprise. Didn't even know that was possible.
So I have a very similar build I can get Bluetooth to work on Mojave just no hand off does this dongle give you Bluetooth and handoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back