Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Extreme4
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I created a Unibeast USB stick a while back and would like it updated. I read on one of the blogs about slipstreaming the latest version from the App Store. I have download the latest version (about 10 minutes ago) so now how to slipstream... do I just make a new USB stick using the latest downloaded version with Unibeast again or is there another way to go.

Slipstream 10.8.1 Installation App to USB

I created a Unibeast USB stick a while back and would like it updated. I read on one of the blogs about slipstreaming the latest version from the App Store. I have download the latest version (about 10 minutes ago) so now how to slipstream... do I just make a new USB stick using the latest downloaded version with Unibeast again or is there another way to go.

If you were on 10.8 and downloaded Mountain Lion again, it's probably the 10.8.1 version. You'd need to create a UniBeast installer again like you did the first time.

Slipstream 10.8.1 Installation App to USB

Thanks, I was on 10.8 and I just updated to 10.8.1 and then downloaded the 10.8.1 version of the App. Create a new installer again it is then. Again, thanks for the help.

it is possible to slipstream an update to a working Unibeast insttaller(mountain lion 10.8)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back