Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] sleep=shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HaoGou You are my last hope for the long time research how to fix my sleep issue, but unfortunately after I delete those file the issue still remain, could you take a look at my system report to see if anything goes wrong?
Many thanks.

Attachments

• debug_5067.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 102
Question to anyone who deleted the powermanagment files, How many files You found and deleted? I only find 2 , already deleted this files but doesn’t fixed the sleep/wake for me

Update: before mohave i used Sierra with my nvidia card. Now i tried Sierra with iGPU HD 630 , and same problem. Looks like the sleep/wake up with iGPU the problem for me. Im trying to find the solution

Attachments

• CE69E969-A5F2-41AE-B783-DB301CE98A78.jpeg
    CE69E969-A5F2-41AE-B783-DB301CE98A78.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Question to anyone who deleted the powermanagment files, How many files You found and deleted? I only find 2 , already deleted this files but doesn’t fixed the sleep/wake for me

Update: before mohave i used Sierra with my nvidia card. Now i tried Sierra with iGPU HD 630 , and same problem. Looks like the sleep/wake up with iGPU the problem for me. Im trying to find the solution
me 2. Only 2 files. Delete them didn't fix my issue.

Im decided will try with eGPU (radeon rx 560 or 570) but didn't buy yet the card, I still think the problem is the only iGPU in the system. When my mackintosh going to sleep, my monitor turn off (did not connected to any device ) and after wake can't wake up the monitor trough the iGPU - I think. I'll post after the try with eGPU

Im decided will try with eGPU (radeon rx 560 or 570) but didn't buy yet the card, I still think the problem is the only iGPU in the system. When my mackintosh going to sleep, my monitor turn off (did not connected to any device ) and after wake can't wake up the monitor trough the iGPU - I think. I'll post after the try with eGPU

Today i buyed one rx 570 card, (york out of the box Btw ) and my sleep/wake problem dissapered. Now work perfectly. Does’t need delete files or something else.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 17.42.06.png
    Screenshot 2019-02-16 at 17.42.06.png
    66 KB · Views: 169
  • EFI.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 141
My system Mojave 10.14.4 wakes up after a second from sleep and tries again and again to fall asleep, without success. The monitor remains black. Shutdown works fine. Deleting of com.apple.PowerManagement.* files didn´t solved the problem. I have attached my efi, would be very happy about help.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    18.2 MB · Views: 138
My system Mojave 10.14.4 wakes up after a second from sleep and tries again and again to fall asleep, without success. The monitor remains black. Shutdown works fine. Deleting of com.apple.PowerManagement.* files didn´t solved the problem. I have attached my efi, would be very happy about help.

I've 2 different machines, both running Mojave, and both were failing to sleep. After a bit of trial and error sleep now works about 80% of the time...

First, make sure Wake for Ethernet network access is unchecked (Sys Prefs/Energy Saver)

Then, the routine that works for me:

Turn wi-fi off;
Unmount non-boot drive/external ssd's/hdd's;
Disconnect USB hubs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back