- Sep 4, 2015
- ASRock H97 Pro4
- MSI GTX 970
Wohoo, finally good news on my part! Everything working on my setup as far as I know, so I decided to share my solutions in a bit more detail. I hope this could help some of you guys battling the same shutdown and sleep issues.
Here's my setup (not certain of all names and I'm too lazy to check now):
- MOBO: GA-Z77X-UD5H (rev. 1.0!) with Bios version 14
- CPU: Intel i7-3770K
- GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX-670 OC
- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Power: Corsair 1000 W
- 2 TB drive for macOSOther components aren't as important here.
- 1 TB drive for video edits
- 1 TB drive for Windows 10
- 1 TB drive for Windows games (flight sims and such)
At the moment I'm running macOS 11.13.3 but I'm planning to update to the latest in a few days. I'll report after that whether anything got broken.
Hey, thanks for posting this info! But is there something specific that you changed that got sleep to work? Or were you mostly changing a ton of settings all at the same time? Any info that you remember between the time sleep wasn't working ---> to the time it started to work would be appreciated!