Motherboard
Maximus IX Hero
CPU
Intel i7-7700K
Graphics
On-board
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry, I am new to this and this is my first hackintosh.

I installed 10.12.6 with UniBeast and after installing kext for onboard graphics now I can not boot anything. Not even from USB. I keep getting the AppleACPICPU error. I finished installing some kext using multiBeast.

I am attaching the screenshot I get when I try to boot from either SSD or from USB.

I can't access terminal or disk utility soi can start over by formatting the SSD.

I have i7 7700K
Maximus IX Hero
no external graphic card

I was following "Heroica" and "Long Compton" builds

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...x-hero-i7-7700k-32gb-ram-intel-630-hd.222316/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...l-i7-7700k-32gb-ram-evga-gtx-1070-sc2.226011/

Please help

Edit: I got it to work by formatting the SSD using a Sata to USB cable and following the Heroica build with different onboard graphics fix for 12.6

ACPI : patches : Rename HDAS to HDEF and Change GFX0 to IGPU.
Boot : flag : -shikigva=1, -disablegfxfirmware
Graphics : Inject Intel checked and ig-platform id :0x59120000
Device: IntelGFX: 0X59128086
SMBIOS : iMac 18,3 (it is a comma and not a period)
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext, Lilu.kext and Shiki.kext.

Attachments

• IMG_3866.JPG
    IMG_3866.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
I can boot from USB if I unplug the SSD but then once I get to Disk Utility and plug the SSD back on they don't show up. So my guess is I can not attach the drives after the boot

Does anyone have a solution for this?

@nijat12, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Try to boot with a FakeID (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and enter 0x12345678

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

@nijat12, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

Try to boot with a FakeID (0x12345678).
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > Graphics Injector > FakeID and enter 0x12345678

When you reach the desktop, install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.

Thank you for that reply. Unfortunately, I panicked and formatted my hard drive by removing it and plugging it with USB adapter into a laptop.

According to your post the thing that caused this was when I tried to change the .plist file with clover configurator using the specs mentioned in Heroica build? (IntelGFXID, ig-platform-id, etc)

would you happen to know what should i do and not do tonight when i am attempting to start over again following the Heroica build to get it up and running with 10.12.6 ?

would you happen to know what should i do and not do tonight when i am attempting to start over again following the Heroica build to get it up and running with 10.12.6 ?
You shouldn't follow the Heroica and Long Compton builds, they are outdated.
Both builds use FakeCPUID and different graphics settings, because of missing native support for 'Kaby Lake' CPUs and Intel HD 6xx Graphics support.

With macOS Sierra 10.12.6 there is:
  • Native support for Intel's 7th generation 'Kaby Lake' CPUs
  • Native 'Kaby Lake' Intel HD 6xx Graphics support
How to enable 'Kaby Lake' Intel 6xx Graphics (10.12.6+)

@BreBo - however, careful reading *should* provide clues on how to use that build to install Sierra (10.12.6) appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back