Contribute
Register

[Solved] Sierra with unibeast on MSI Mortar Z170m, I7 6700K, HD530, Stuck on instal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi Z170
CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
intel gpu
Hi,
I'm French so sorry for my poor english, I'm trying to make a hackintosh on my actual PC based on
MSI Mortar Z170M
I7 6700K
HD530 of the I7
250Gb SSD for system
1tb secondary hard disk
And, a Pcie firewire card, but i take it off for the installation
I use a Sandisk 32gb USB3.0 Stick
The bootable Usb Stick is created from a MBP mid2012 running last Sierra update.

I Follow this tutorial:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-sierra-on-msi-z170m-mortar-i7-6700k.209227/
I Do the installation with Unibeast 7 in UEFI Mode.
After that I try 2 different way:
overwrite the UFI Folder with the UFI given on the link above: with or without the argument: "UseKernelCache=No -v -x nv_disable=1" I've got a "coulnd allocate runtime area" or i finish stuck after a "unsuported CPU Chips !"

Or
Delete everythink in the UFI folder and put only the file provided by the tutorial: I've got a different interface (white) in clover, I try every configuration possible with the same argument but everytime it reboot after only some line of code.

I try too (in both configuration) to activate graphics injector on intel and put this fakeid: 19120000 ( found here )

So actually, I dont really know what to do, I read somewhere than I've got to configure cloer by myself without unibeast, but it look way more complicated.

Someone can help me ? If you understand something from my poor english :)

I have pretty much the same setup. I would recommend first off re-creating a bootable USB using MultiBeast. And when installing don’t use any boot flags. For sure don’t use the nv_disable=1 because you don’t need it. You don’t have an NVIDIA graphics card. Double check your bios settings, make sure MacOS fits your motherboard bios settings, and lastly make sure you instal the correct kexts once you’re done. Hope this works! You also somewhat don’t need clover unless you’re trying to fix something. And your system shouldn’t require a fakeid

Thanks for your reply !

So I Format and reinstall sierra with unibeast, I overwrite the UFI folder with the downloaded one (and not replace it) and I run multibeast on my macbook to patch the USB key (I haven't understand that the first, i was thinking multibeast was after the installation of sierra on the hackintosh)

So I finish the sierra installation without problem (except a GPU fakeId Injection) but now the computer dont boot, so I lunch it with a verbose argument, and with an without the GPU fake ID, but i stay stuck on this:
AppleIntelpssI2CController::_serviceMatchingTimeSubr: fTimerServiceMatching timed out, fNotification 0
AppleIntelpssI2CController::_serviceMatchingTimeSubr: fTimerServiceMatching timed out, fNotification 0
busy timeout[0] (240s), kextd wait (0): "AppleACPICPU"
considerRebuildOffPrelinkedKernel prebuild has expired
busy timeout[0] (240s), kextd wait (0): "AppleACPICPU"
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin0, llk1,
IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

(hope its usefull, because that was long to type it lol)

someone got a fix about that ?

Sorry I forgot to say: every tentative are done with a nv_disable=1 (dosn't boot without) and a fakeID injector with 0x12345678, change nothing :/
I try with the other checkbox turns on in "gpu injector", still the same

Should I try to make the hackintosh on El capitan ? I see on internet thi verion is no affected by this problem.

EDIT: I found this post:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
but men, it look complicated.

Up, nobody got a Idea ? I gonna download El capitan and try I thinks but it can be cool to have a fix for sierra :p

Ok, So I finally found a way to make it work on Sierra:
1 Make a bootable USB key for el capitan
2 patch it with multibeast
3 overwrite the EFI folder with the one found upper in this thread
4 overwrite the config.plist with one found on the web for HD530
5 Boot with this key, and do the step 2,3 and 4 on the EFI folder of the hackintosh
6 make the patch of brebo post.

finally It boot without a fakeID and the 1.5gb of te HD530 are correctly detected without graphical glitchs !

I put my firewire PCIE card into the computer and boot with, and in the system information, it say than the ebit of the firewire is 400mb/s, so look like it work ! I bring a firewire sound card next day to try.

A Last thinks: in my studio, we use 2 Screen, and it work fine with the hackintosh EXCEPT the fact than we need to unplug one for the boot, and wait to reach the desktop to plug it in, I read some thread about that but it look like nobody got a fix, should I get a cheap ndivia discret card like a GT710 ?

thanks you, this machine is really powerfull compare to the old core2duo mac mini we have ;)

Hi,
I'm French so sorry for my poor english, I'm trying to make a hackintosh on my actual PC based on
MSI Mortar Z170M
I7 6700K
HD530 of the I7
250Gb SSD for system
1tb secondary hard disk
And, a Pcie firewire card, but i take it off for the installation
I use a Sandisk 32gb USB3.0 Stick
The bootable Usb Stick is created from a MBP mid2012 running last Sierra update.
hello, did you solve you problem?
I have a nearly same build with i5-7500/GTX 1060
Didn't reinstall a new macOS but using the past setting of GA-Z97mx-gaming 5
Now it's stocked at here and dunno what happened
IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, lin0, llk1,
IOConsoleUsers:gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back