Contribute
Register

[Solved] Sierra Post Install Cant Load Webpage in Safari and App Store won't load(grayed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi z87-g45 gaming
CPU
Intel i5 4670k
Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Hey, all!

I'm new to Hackintosh. I finally got Sierra installed, and configured the WiFI (it says I'm connected). When I open up the app store, I cannot search, sign in, or click on anything. It doesn't seem to be loading, everything is grayed out. Also, Safari will open, however, im stuck with the loading bar a quarter of the way whenever I try to search anything.

My Setup:

MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING ATX Motherboard - LGA1150 Socket
CPU: Intel i5 4670k
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600

Somewhat important: My Ethernet port is broken so I use a TP link AC1750 PCI-E Wifi Card

Thank you for this. I've solved my own problem tho. I tried connecting to my iPhones hotspot instead of my home wifi and I was able to connect. Any idea why that would work tho?

I believe in order for you to connect to Apps Store your internet connection has to be connected on "en0". You can see this by going to the Apple symbol in the upper left then going to About this Mac/ System Report/ Network. When you connected with the hotspot it may have taken this spot.

Can you connect to Apps Store now using your WiFi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back