Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 windforce
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
after you choose the keyboard layout in all tutorials i've seen he ask you for import data from other mac, during my installation he ask me for internet connection i select ethernet (my hack don't have wifi at the moment) then he ask me for manual IP and DNS ecc or i can choose the DHCP mode in every way even in manually with all values in he restart pressing ''continue''.
the hack restart at this point every time what do i miss? some ethernet driver os something?

MB: gigabyte z170 ud5 th \ i7 6700k
i have a gigabyte 1070 g1 mounted i know there is no driver for it and i'd like to use the internal HD530 graphics later.

Thanks a lot for helping

The Sierra System Disk You created has no Ethernet Kext installed and/ or the system is not connected through an Ethernet Cable to the Network Device (Router+Modem) >Internet . That is why you cannot connect to the Internet.

Verify Ethernet Cards by clicking > "Apple" icon top Left of desktop screen>|About This Mac"> "System Report..."> "Hardware">"Ethernet cards" and see on the Right Panel

If you check your GA-Z170X-UD5 manual or SPECS you can find the Ethernet Driver used .
With that info install Multibeast 9.01 on your System disk including Drivers>Network> your kext
Then Reboot and check the above and try to connect.

during my installation he ask me for internet connection i select ethernet (my hack don't have wifi at the moment) then he ask me for manual IP and DNS ecc or i can choose the DHCP mode in every way even in manually with all values in he restart pressing ''continue''.
the hack restart at this point every time what do i miss? some ethernet driver os something?

During the installation skip setting up the internet until the installation is done

If OP had added the Ethernet kext (s) in EFI>CLOVER>kexts>10.12 or "Other" folder along with Fakesmc.kext, can this problem be avoided in the early part of installation before the installer reaches the Desktop to activate the Keyboard?

Solved i found the right drivers now internet is working.
i'm opening a new post for some help with video drivers
Sorry i'm newbie :D Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Did you reboot after running Multibeast for the drivers to take effect?

If after reboot you still have that problem, install IntelMausiEthernet.kext, thru' MB9.01 and reboot

Yes i installed the wrong drivers
for anyone having same problem the right ones are INTEL MausiEthernet V 2.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back