Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave Freezes completely when playing video in Safari - HD4600/4400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I'll do the operation, I want to ask something: I installed the Sierra through MultiBeast not using clover.
MultiBeast installs the Clover boot loader.

Does it work well?
Does what work well ?

Is the problem with opening the partition efi with clover and perform the action as you've explained?
What does that mean ?

Before doing anything be sure to make a copy of your config.plist so that you can get back to where you are now if anything goes wrong.

Does what work well ?

What does that mean ?

Before doing anything be sure to make a copy of your config.plist so that you can get back to where you are now if anything goes wrong.
I mean, do partition efi open and I make the amendment explaining Although I have not used all through the clover after completing installation of sierra. I'm Statistics uses MultiBeast. I ask because once I had to reformat this case because of a conflict.

I mean, do partition efi open and I make the amendment explaining Although I have not used all through the clover after completing installation of sierra. I'm Statistics uses MultiBeast. I ask because once I had to reformat this case because of a conflict.
Sorry, that makes no sense to me, I do not understand.

Does what work well ?

What does that mean ?

good. I'll try to make the repair in a few hours I will be at my computer. If this will solve the problem, I would love very much. Meanwhile, thank you very much

I don't think you are.

No files need replacing. You should mount your EFI partition and edit /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist.

You do not need to replace anything, you just have to edit your config.plist.

Download and run CloverConfigurator then mount your EFI partition.
Open your config.plist file.
Select Kernel and Kext Patches and make the alterations specified in Post #43.
Then save your modified config.plist.

View attachment 219879
Hello. I tried just now to carry out your instructions. While I was running the clover configuration partition efi not up and I get this error
config.plist not found!
I can't find a config file. Do you want mount EFI partition?
I would be happy if you help me! Thanks.
I added a photographic file

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 152
Hello. I tried just now to carry out your instructions. While I was running the clover configuration partition efi not up and I get this error
config.plist not found!
I can't find a config file. Do you want mount EFI partition?
I would be happy if you help me! Thanks.
I added a photographic file

See Post #49.

I read what you wrote, but when I run my program does not open partition efi he can not find it.
I have explained to you what to do and I have uploaded a picture that shows you what to do, I cannot do any more.

Just to confirm, I'm under 10.12.1 using HD4600 embedded in processor i7 4790K. The patch by vit9696 works ! And to sweeten the deal and get trailers and everything on itunes working, I guess Beats1 too, use Shiki.kext by the same author.. I inject it via clover. Works wonders.

You can download it here: https://github.com/vit9696/Shiki/releases

But don't forget to patch AppleIntelFramebufferAzul via clover too as below:

<dict>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Isolate IntelAccelerator HD4600 10.12.x</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>SImLqAAAAA==</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>kJCQkJCQkA==</data>
</dict>

after waking from sleep and you turn on fb freezes in Safari Browser. I added the patch but it did not help.
after restart everything works well.
macos 10.12.1 Intel hd4600 pls help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back