CPU
i5 6600k
Graphics
Asus Strix GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm trying to install Sierra on my PC. I am yet to achieve my first successful boot. when I try to boot in verbose mode, it stops at the folling error:

Wed Mar 29 06:07:29 2017 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.157) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1

I've already put all of my kexts into the 'other' folder. Perhaps I need to do something else in the config.plist file?

Let me know if you need more information. Any help is appreciated.

There is no support at all for the GTX 10*0 (Pascal) graphics series.

There is no support at all for the GTX 10*0 (Pascal) graphics series.
Yes I know that and am dissapointed that there isn't support. I have tried booting sierra both with and without the graphics card installed; it has the same error. Are there other precautions I need to take?

Okay, I've tried that and still have the same error. The first part of the code was already there. When it says to add the KextsToPatch, I added it the the very end of the config.plist using textedit. Is that what I was supposed to do?

What version of Unibeast are you using? Make sure it is the 7.1.0 that just came out.

I added it the the very end of the config.plist using textedit. Is that what I was supposed to do?
It is a bad idea to edit your config.plist with a text editor as it can destroy the formatting and a corrupt file is the same as no file at all.
Use a dedicated app such as Xcode, PlistEdit Pro or even CloverConfigurator.

BTW : Just adding it to the end is the wrong place and doomed to failure.

Use a dedicated app such as Xcode, PlistEdit Pro or even CloverConfigurator.

I've done it correctly now and still have the same error.

What version of Unibeast are you using? Make sure it is the 7.1.0 that just came out.

YES! This fixed it. I didn't know a new Unibeast was released yesterday. I was using Unibeast 7.0.1. Thank you both for your help.

BTW, whenever I ejected my USB from my MacBook and then wanted to edit something, the EFI never appeared again. Each time I wanted to change something, I had to reinstall using Unibeast. Do I have to do that every time to access EFI?

I'm running UniBeast 7.1.1 and am running into this problem as well. The intel graphics are turned off in the BIOS and I'm running through my Nvidia GTX570 cards DVI-D port.

When using the Mojave Installer, Verbose mode outputs the following warnings:
Unsupported PCI
Wait for AppleSMC provider timed out
Could not get SMCProvider
displaypolicyd: Service exited with abnormal code: 1
kextd stall[0..2], (240s) 'AppleAPICPU'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back