Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3
CPU
3,29 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2048 MB
Hi everyone,

I made a clean installation of Sierra on my Hackintosh, but after the MultiBeast routine it doesn't go any further than the logo with the bar. The progress bar doesn't even fill for one pixel, it just stops there.
Do I need to insert some boot flags, or so?

I'll be grateful for any tips to get it running.

Phantom101

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Desktop Support.
Sorry, I don't know why it was in that specific group. I didn't allocated my post to any group - as far as I know, I guess it was put there automatically, as it is the first group.
Anyway, thanks for moving it into the right support space.

Additional information: I installed Sierra on a new SSHD, with 1 TB hard disk and 8 GB Flash memory. I'm not sure if this makes a difference.

Hi everyone,

I made a clean installation of Sierra on my Hackintosh, but after the MultiBeast routine it doesn't go any further than the logo with the bar. The progress bar doesn't even fill for one pixel, it just stops there.
Do I need to insert some boot flags, or so?

I'll be grateful for any tips to get it running.

Phantom101
Which kexts have you installed with Multibeast?

Also boot in verbose mode ( boot argument -v ) and attach a photo.

Last edited:
With MultiBeast I choose Legacy Boot Mode and a kext for audio (Realtek ALC 889)

Attached a photo after startup in verbose mode, at the point where it got stuck

Attachments

• IMG_0748.JPG
    IMG_0748.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 132
If I insert following boot arguments "-v npci=0x3000", it boots a little further, then it stops at "[ PCI configuration begin ]"

The boot flag "dart=0" is already filled in, is that needed? I just left it that way and entered the above mentioned flags behind it.

What other boot flags should I enter?

many thanks

Try the Newest Version 9.1 of Multibeast for Sierra

Try the Newest Version 9.1 of Multibeast for Sierra
Thanks, but how do I get to the point where I can use MultiBeast again? Should I re-install Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back