Mother board: Gigabyte Z87X-OC
CPU: Intel I7-4790K
CPU cooler: Watercooled
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 32G * 2400MHZ
Power: Thermaltake 850W
SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB
Graphics Card: Gigabyte Gaming G1 980TI

VXZjgkr.jpg

The issue I am having is the Sierra Login screen is pixelated/scrambled. Once I login, there are no issues at all. Everything is working great. HDMI, multi monitor etc... I updated from 10.12.2 to 10.12.3 to see if that would clear that up, but still having that issue. Are there any fixes for this? If not, no biggie. It's mostly OCD I am even trying to fix it lol..

The only other issue I had with my setup is when the system goes to sleep, there is no video when it wakes back up. I have disabled it to prevent this in the future.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Appreciate your time!

Thanks
God Bless!!

Change wallpaper

Wow. That did the trick! Wonder what caused that. Really appreciate your time, and help. Very much appreciated.

Thanks Again,
God Bless!!

I have the same issue with an nVidia GeForce 210 512 Silent on High Sierra. I'm not sure if it is the GPU going bad or if it is an issue with the install. Everything installed perfectly with the latest version of the UniBeast installer and the nVidia enabled. Happens with another nVidia card I threw in to check as well but it disappears after log in.

I have the exact same problem, and "changing the wallpaper" (in System Preferences>Desktop & Screen Saver>Desktop) does not solve the problem.

What I do is re-select the Sierra wallpaper.

By "changing the wallpaper" do you mean:
- I need to select a wallpaper OTHER than Sierra
- I need to use a different procedure to change the wallpaper

Please specify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back