Contribute
Register

[Solved] Sierra 10.12.5 with GTX 650 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So... I installed macOS Sierra 10.12.4 recently and the graphics worked out of the box, but today I updated my hackintosh to .5 but now the screen go black and I can't do anything but get to the login screen with nv_disable=1. What can I do to fix this?

So... I installed macOS Sierra 10.12.4 recently and the graphics worked out of the box, but today I updated my hackintosh to .5 but now the screen go black and I can't do anything but get to the login screen with nv_disable=1. What can I do to fix this?

Was you previously using Nvidia Web drivers? Attach Clover folder removing Themes ZIP attach.

@Peperoni, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 864
How this would fix the black screen? I've got iMessages working and I don't wan't to mess up with that. Changing that will do something to it?

Replace the current config with the one attached. Report back if any change. For iMessage and other service recommend logging out. Boot with nv_disable=1 log out of Apples Services then copy the values over to the config i attached.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.5 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
Ok, now it is fixed, but just offline , need to get sure about imessage before going online.
Thanks!

Before changing SMBIOS it is better to log out of Apples Services.

I got same 650TI, Fresh installed 10.12.5. Installed Web Driver didn't work. I using Web Driver and enable nv_disable=1 but it not working

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back