Intel i5 6600
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Clean installed OS X Sierra on my Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Wifi mobo with intel i5 6600 cpu and using onboard graphics. Did not face any problems with Unibeast and Multibeast installation. But after reboot on Mac SSD, the pc is stuck at the apple logo. I am uploading a screenshot of clover boot verbose mode. Any thoughts or help, will be most appreciated. Thanks

UPDATE :
Solved the booting issue by following this post #6 by tonymacx86. Basically added Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext with KexBeast to resolve the Sierra 10.12.5 issue by integrated graphics (i.e. HD530) on my motherboard.

Attachments

• IMG_4579.JPG
    IMG_4579.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Any thoughts or help, will be most appreciated.
MultiBeast has not been updated for some time and the version of Clover is probably too old for your build.
Boot from your USB installer and select your hard drive at the boot loader screen.
When you reach the desktop you can download the latest Clover here.

I am uploading a screenshot of clover boot verbose mode. Any thoughts or help, will be most appreciated.
Change XHCI Hand-off to Enabled in your BIOS.

I'm having the same problem. I boot after running MultiBeast and it hangs at about 2/3 progress.

I have no idea how to do a verbose boot with Clover.

The version of Multibeast I used is only about a month old. Ironically, I didn't have this problem when I tried a little older version, intended for Yosemite. The Sierra 9.1.0 causes the hangs.

I've tried ONLY installing the UEFI boot, with no other kexts selected, still hangs.

File Jun 09, 9 17 21 AM.jpeg

I have a hard time getting a camera to focus right, but this is Safe and Verbose.

2017-06-09 10.42.18.jpg

Looks to me like you have the wrong version of Clover.
I'm installing Sierra, and have MultiBeast for Sierra. What am I doing wrong?

Ok, so i reinstalled Sierra using a fresh copy of Unibeast (new usb + clean install etc.) and followed the Guide and checked BIOS for XHCI handoff being enabled. Post install, ran MultiBeast 9.1.0 with System ID UEFI bootloader + iMac 14,2 + Audio drivers. Again stuck on reboot, sharing the screenshot.

Components :
Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Wifi (rev 1)
Intel i5 6600
Corsair 8 GB DDR4 Ram
Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD

Attachments

• IMG_4585.JPG
    IMG_4585.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back