Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi

after upgrading to Mojave, whenever i try to shutdown, the system will just reboot instead.
i have patched the USB (after numerous tries and help from RehabMan)
tried to disable/enable ERP
fixshutdown/fixshutdown_0004 both dont work

attached the PR file

please help

[SOLVED]
1. enabling slide=0 field (boot) in Clover Configurator
2. removing AptioMemoryFix-64.efi from /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder
3. adding EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi into /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder
4. restart system

Attachments

• debug_32369.zip
    2 MB · Views: 849
Last edited:
Try replacing AptioMemoryFix-64 with OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 in the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder

thanks BreBo!!! my system can now shutdown after enabling slide=0 field (boot) in Clover Configurator and adding EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi into /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder :)

This worked a treat for me. Thanks so much!! Attached are the two files anyone may need.

Attachments

• USB Shutdown issue.zip
    29.2 KB · Views: 978
Last edited:
Hi

after upgrading to Mojave, whenever i try to shutdown, the system will just reboot instead.
i have patched the USB (after numerous tries and help from RehabMan)
tried to disable/enable ERP
fixshutdown/fixshutdown_0004 both dont work

attached the PR file

please help

[SOLVED]
1. enabling slide=0 field (boot) in Clover Configurator
2. removing AptioMemoryFix-64.efi from /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder
3. adding EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi into /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder
4. restart system

Thanks!! I solved my problem with your message! ;-D

i tried the post #91, but my system shows a "stop sign" after the apple boot logo :(
What did u do to fix the stop sign ?

I had the boot Problem for quite some time now and I decided to fix it. I read in a thread that replacing the OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi might help. I replaced the file and got the same problem. Now when I try to boot I see a "stop sign" atfer the apple logo.

I tried booting via USB-Clover into my macOS drive, but when I load it, the Apple logo and the loading screen appers. It takes some time till it is done loading, after that I just see a black screen.

What can I do to fix my "stop sign" problem ?

Thank you so Much!!!!
I just enabling slide=0 field (boot) in Clover Configurator and adding EmuVariableUEFI-64.efi and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi into /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder

I i have problem to shutdown and sleep, whenever i click shutdown it just restart. i dont mind if i cant do sleep the cpu, i just wondering if i could shut the system normal. changing aptiofix to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 didn't solve the problem, i just add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi but still i cant figure it out yet. slide=0 makes me boot fail, it shows me stop sign,

and when im using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000, i found it out that my system randomly hang(few hours since boot time) and need force restart, just realize when i change it to default aptiomemoryfix it bcome normal
i still need a help for my shutdown guys,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back