CPU
Intel Core i5-6400
Graphics
EVGA GEFORCE GT 740 SC
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After trying to do a full reinstall, this time with Sierra, I cant seem to get things working. I've tried reformatting my OS drive a few times and starting over, but when I install the web drivers for my graphics card, it reboots after the loading sequence. After I use the Sierra Multibeast, when I reboot I dont have a network connection.

Motherboard: Asus H170M-E D3
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GT 740SC

I was going to reinstall El Capitan but my install USB got wiped and Apple Store would only let me download Sierra.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

After trying to do a full reinstall, this time with Sierra, I cant seem to get things working. I've tried reformatting my OS drive a few times and starting over, but when I install the web drivers for my graphics card, it reboots after the loading sequence. After I use the Sierra Multibeast, when I reboot I dont have a network connection.

Motherboard: Asus H170M-E D3
CPU: Intel Core i5-6400
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GT 740SC

I was going to reinstall El Capitan but my install USB got wiped and Apple Store would only let me download Sierra.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you add nvidia web to config?

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean, how would I do that?

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean, how would I do that?

Use xCode to edit the config and add NvidiaWeb. Looks something like this.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 01.29.15.png

Thanks. My graphics seem to work ok without any drivers, do I actually need to install them and do this? I wasn't sure.

My main issue right now is the network not working, but I thought the two might be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back