3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. SE
  3. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hello guy installation problem Radeon sapphire RX 560 4gb installation osx 10.12.6 went well I try to install the 10.13.5 or do update from 10.12.6 and gives me a black screen in installation loads the bar and at the end of the black screen or update charge system flashes several times and then remain black who can help me tried lilu.kext and watergreen various types of selections imac 14.2 17.1 18.2 18.3 but the result does not change HELP

Hello guy installation problem Radeon sapphire RX 560 4gb installation osx 10.12.6 went well I try to install the 10.13.5 or do update from 10.12.6 and gives me a black screen in installation loads the bar and at the end of the black screen or update charge system flashes several times and then remain black who can help me tried lilu.kext and watergreen various types of selections imac 14.2 17.1 18.2 18.3 but the result does not change HELP

Just use iGPU temporarily to upgrade (take out the GPU).

Then when your update goes through to 10.13.5, shut down your computer and put back in the GPU.

It should work out of the box.

Also you should be using iMac 18,3 SMBIOS.

hello, I tried as you say but the result the monitor turns on shows the apple charging the bar and then go off with two flashes and remains black

Hello, I found out why my radeon rx 560 did not go, I had to load in efi / clover / kext / other both lilu and whatevergreen and connect the monitor to the HDMI port the DVI does not give me a comumque signal thanks for your info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back